Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why are wingnuts trying to turn this rightwing murderer into a libreal
Because Rush said so and they're following orders 12 21.05%
Because he is a Liberal 19 33.33%
Just one of many diversions 4 7.02%
Because other wingnuts will believe it 7 12.28%
They can't handle the truth 15 26.32%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 10:21 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times

Advertisements

Found it. The poster didn't say liberal though, he said Democrat://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...seum-dc-6.html

[LEFT][LEFT][CENTER][LEFT][LEFT] #53
06-10-2009, 02:02 PM
[SIZE=5]Ultor[/SIZE]
befriend
246 posts, read 38,763 times

Judging by the guys age, there is a high probability that his only political affiliation was as a Democrat.

Crack a history book and venture back to the days of George Wallace, Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond.

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2009, 10:43 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
have you been drinking? what on earth are you talking about?

You said it.

Quote:
Has anyone on the left claimed eco-terrorists to be right-wingers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
you know, I started a thread on that very thing, but it was closed do to the fact that I keep it too real.
Don't know why you can't remember what you wrote after only 10 minutes. I think you're the one who has problems following along.

Old 06-14-2009, 05:19 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,630,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
You know ... Many folks do not fall neatly into the liberal/conservative labels that folks try to pin on them so it is entirely possible that he was neither liberal nor conservative. Frankly, he was likely insane.

Don't try to suggest things based on common sense. You will be attacked for "deflecting".

Old 06-14-2009, 05:21 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
"deflecting".
That's what this thread is about and it's what you and msconnie73 are doing..Thanks.

Old 06-14-2009, 05:43 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,630,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
That's what this thread is about and it's what you and msconnie73 are doing..Thanks.
This thread is about people trying to tie the holocaust museum killer to the left or the right. Its pathetic. The guy doesn't appear to be either, but both side's nutcases are in a race to see how hard they can pin it on the other side the fastest. I see you are clearly caught up in the race so much that you can't consider an option outside of what the HuffnPuff post tells you. You are exactly like the Limbaugh freaks you constantly deride and you can't even see it.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:00 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
This thread is about people trying to tie the holocaust museum killer to the left or the right. Its pathetic. The guy doesn't appear to be either, but both side's nutcases are in a race to see how hard they can pin it on the other side the fastest. I see you are clearly caught up in the race so much that you can't consider an option outside of what the HuffnPuff post tells you. You are exactly like the Limbaugh freaks you constantly deride and you can't even see it.
LOL..No it's not. It's about rightwingers trying to paint this rightwing killer as a liberal. You can't just create your own "sub-thread". Also, being a white supremicist has NEVER been synonomous with anything liberal.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:58 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
From what I have heard, The killer hated FOxnews, Jews, and Bush. That sounds alot more like a liber stance than a conservative one...by the way has anyone seen Dukester lately....?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:02 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
From what I have heard, The killer hated FOxnews, Jews, and Bush. That sounds alot more like a liber stance than a conservative one...by the way has anyone seen Dukester lately....?
Moronic.

Why are asking about Dukester lately? He posted earlier today. What's the obsession?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:07 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Why are wingnuts desperately attempting to turn the holocaust memorial shooter into a liberal?
You have so many things (that you hate) in common with the man, it is hard not to notice.

The bigger question; why are you trying to disavow your commonality?

Old 06-14-2009, 08:21 PM

339 posts, read 707,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Bull. This discussion is about how the right is trying to distort reality by painting the guy as a liberal, just so people will do exactly what you are doing - throw up your hands and say "well, who can say - he's just crazy."

WRONG. He's a far-right extremist. Just because he also hated certain elements of the right doesn't make him any less a right-winger.

Ralph Nader is still a leftist even though he despises the Democrats. And this nutbag belongs solely to the right. And the barrage of hate-speech from the mainstream right and the wingnuts on this board has created the atmosphere in which this kind of far-right extemist can thrive, and which encourages those like him to act.
Do you need a tissue? Who f-ing cares? He is crazy. Anyone who does something like that is an f-ing wack job. Don't hate the right so bad you are blinded by what he really is...a paranoid wacky P.O.S. CRIMINAL who has to have some sort of excuse in his fagile little mind to do something stupid. And...I can think for myself thank you. You are so blinded by your hatred towards "the right", you have to make him into "something" (and cry about it apparently if someone disagrees). It's like a bunch of kids in an f-ing playground around here sometimes..."I know you are, but what am I?" "Did not." "Did too." Cry me a river!

Both sides are f-ed up beyond repair, and it's primarily because WE are so divided. Everyone has to figure out what affiliation every wack-job on the planet is. It's getting worse and worse every day, and it's because of $h*t like this.

I don't care his affiliation personally. He's a crazy POS who hates. If people have to have him join a club then so be it. There are so many f-ing wackadoodles on both sides that one day...just maybe one day...people will figure it out and start thinking for themselves rather than basing everything on whether they are D or R's, liberal or conservative. How about people just stop being f-ing tools in general? That would be nice.

Last edited by JDTD; 06-14-2009 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: grammar/spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies