Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:52 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
The Hard Sell Obama takes his campaign for health care reform on the road.

This is what Obama does best, he talks to the people via town hall meetings and speeches... Could you picture Bush ever doing anything like that? Him and his wife Laura would be in bed at 8pm...

Obama takes his campaign for health care reform on the road. - By John Dickerson - Slate Magazine
So Dukey....your silence tells me you agree that what he does best is talking. Not leading or problem solving or actually being president?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 08:41 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,051,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
The Hard Sell Obama takes his campaign for health care reform on the road.

This is what Obama does best, he talks to the people via town hall meetings and speeches... Could you picture Bush ever doing anything like that? Him and his wife Laura would be in bed at 8pm...

Obama takes his campaign for health care reform on the road. - By John Dickerson - Slate Magazine
Do you ever question why Obama has to be a used car salesman?
Salesman that have to talk too much are covering for their inept products.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:11 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,981,476 times
Default Your right Dukester!!

I like his ( Obama's ) approach to making decisions!

By having these town hall meetings, audience members when selected can honestly voice there opinions. I personally respect that!

We as American's are not use to that at all.

To agree or disagree with Obama is another matter into it self!

The one negative about Obama I disagree with, he needs to forget about Bi-Partisanship sometimes. The Conservative are going to whine and complain anyways.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:24 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,243,697 times
Well when you don't know how to govern and your policies suck, what else is there but campaigning? That's about the only thing he does well. Must have learned that in community organizer school.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:28 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,981,476 times
Default I didn't hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
Well when you don't know how to govern and your policies suck, what else is there but campaigning? That's about the only thing he does well. Must have learned that in community organizer school.
So for the last 8 years Bush knew how to govern the country. Is that what you are saying?

I want to know! All of a sudden, Republicans know how to fix America.

What is Bush good at? Horse Shoes and maybe poker!

Old 06-15-2009, 10:58 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
It's so refrshing to have an egocentric celebrity for a President.
I guess you prefer yours clearing brush on their umpteenth vacation 'eh?

Old 06-15-2009, 11:00 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
mr obama has many enemies. using video is a lot safer than getting into a crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies