Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 08:54 PM

345 posts, read 203,430 times

Advertisements

I'll check out the movie...I missed the book.
I kinda see myself more as the Preacher, you know Eastwood sorta like character. Just out here protectin the folks from the gold diggers. Tryin to helpem find their own brand of courage and reinforce them what has it.

But enough about me...where is 777,spunky,lionheart,carolinajack, when I need'em. Your a mean man Burdell, callin me names. Hope your gettin your share of red boxes. I bet you have legions in the moderator clan keeps you sterile of such defamation of character.

You guys pull togeather, you may just vanquish the evil right and get your day to defend us. Oh my gosh...then whut!!!!!!!!! In the end analysis I hope that notion scares you as bad as it does me. I am not the bush supporter I have been labeled. It is just that the alternative is a non starter.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:07 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAINTUCK View Post
I'll check out the movie...I missed the book.
I kinda see myself more as the Preacher, you know Eastwood sorta like character. Just out here protectin the folks from the gold diggers. Tryin to helpem find their own brand of courage and reinforce them what has it.

But enough about me...where is 777,spunky,lionheart,carolinajack, when I need'em. Your a mean man Burdell, callin me names. Hope your gettin your share of red boxes. I bet you have legions in the moderator clan keeps you sterile of such defamation of character.

You guys pull togeather, you may just vanquish the evil right and get your day to defend us. Oh my gosh...then whut!!!!!!!!! In the end analysis I hope that notion scares you as bad as it does me. I am not the bush supporter I have been labeled. It is just that the alternative is a non starter.
I'm a mean man? I think you'd best backtrack and look at your silly alleged
analogies. You've apparently forgotten or never learned one of life's great truths-----What goes around comes around.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:18 PM

I have to go to bed now. Some of us have to work around here, pay the taxes, and keep this show on the road. Grow some corn for your tanks and bread for your belly.
Instead of trying to work old Kaintuck over with snide remarks,cut & posts, and uninvited insults. Please seriously try to answer the questions in the threads or originate your own. I think this is a very serious matter that requires some introspection on your part and some due consideration as American citizens. I am making a pact with myself to stick with the thread. I so ...want to know what you ggood folks believe. If it helps, just pretend it wasn't me that asked the question.
It is something you folks need to think about that transcends all other subjects and is not just right wing scary movie stuff. If you believe it's just harem scarem stuff then you "maybe" got a big surprize coming. We can "maybe "stop it but -not headed in the current direction.
Think about it!!!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:27 PM

One more. There you go Burdell. Find a thread where I said anything to Burdell or Ontheroad(who ignores me by the way) or LF that ***(was not precipitated by a personal challenge.)*** I never named anyone, I challenged the philosophy held or presented. I think a very different thing. Very benign with respect to personal attacks. That is why I am insulted that I am being worked over by the management. Kinda like being thrown out of the girly bar by the bouncer for lookin at the boobies. If you don't want me to analyse the darn things put em up. Good night!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:03 PM

1,247 posts, read 925,721 times
Worked over by the management, KAINTUCK? Are you really being worked over? If you have been getting any negative remarks, it's because your posts lack substance.

I have answered your questions, in fact, I answered your deliberately insulting rebuttal, too. You have yet to answer my factual, non-insulting rebuttal. Instead, you have gone off on this tangent where you talk about how everyone is attacking you, while subtly (or not so subtly) insult those who disagree with you.

I still challenge you to provide any sort of evidence to your claim that 90% of the intelligence community things we're going to get nuked soon.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,724,822 times
Despite my warning, this thread failed to get back on topic.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies