Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:15 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I'm sorry, but unconditional love is more in tune with the philosophy of liberals than RW hate mongers who seem to revel in death and destruction.
Oh give it a rest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2009, 07:21 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
AND, I know their political affiliation how??

OBTW: Aren't these the very type of people, that live in the areas you describe, the type the Democratic Party is trying to attract?

So, could it then be said, that those you accuse of hating animals are, in fact, Democrats?
I agree with you. Some are Democrats. Ghetto trash, if they bother to vote which is rare, tend to be Democrats. And when you see animals being tortured, it is usually in a ghetto or a redneck part of the country. And the rednecks are Republicans. Not because they like Republicans but because they hate blacks. All you have to do is look at the electorial map and see who voted and how they voted.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:21 PM

751 posts, read 2,481,145 times
I can't believe anyone would actually try to equate this to politics! I assumed the first political post was just someone being funny, but then it kept on going with people actually arguing about it. It doesn't F'n matter which political side your on! It's just people to lazy to spend time looking for housing that allows their pets, or people just dumping their pet for whatever reason they can think.

I wish people would stop being so lazy and stop trying to make up excuses for their behavior.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:22 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I agree with you. Some are Democrats. Ghetto trash, if they bother to vote which is rare, tend to be Democrats. And when you see animals being tortured, it is usually in a ghetto or a redneck part of the country. And the rednecks are Republicans. Not because they like Republicans but because they hate blacks. All you have to do is look at the electorial map and see who voted and how they voted.
So now, Republicans hate blacks KevK??

You are pulling our leg (I hope)

You cannot be serious

Old 06-17-2009, 07:22 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,951,643 times
Quote:
I have a hard time believing that and here is why- most LIBERALS are liberal because they care about others. They generally believe in community rights over individual desires. And because of this, they tend to care about the Earth, the environment, children, old people and animals. It is just a natural extension of being a liberal. No, not in EVERY case and maybe you are correct but it is hard for me to think a PETA supporter would dump an animal. More likely they would try to rescue an animal.
It is? It is hard for you to believe that someone talks the talk, but doesn't walk it? Is it so hard for you to believe that people claim one thing, and act another? Ive seen all walks of people who claimed many things publicly, but in their own actions, their own lives they were nowhere near the level of devotion they demanded of others. It doesn't matter what a persons "label" is, they can still be a hypocrite. It happens all the time on all sides. To think otherwise is to be naive.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:24 PM

Remember tha DOG spelled backwards is GOD and if you screw with DOG, you are messing with GOD and He may elect to punish the hell out of you for doing so!

Old 06-17-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:

You cannot be serious
No. Not ALL Republicans are REDNECKS so they don't ALL hate blacks. But ALL REDNECKS are Republicans and they do hate blacks.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:26 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,846,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1phwalls View Post
I can't believe anyone would actually try to equate this to politics! I assumed the first political post was just someone being funny, but then it kept on going with people actually arguing about it. It doesn't F'n matter which political side your on! It's just people to lazy to spend time looking for housing that allows their pets, or people just dumping their pet for whatever reason they can think.

I wish people would stop being so lazy and stop trying to make up excuses for their behavior.
Amen I am also so sick of adults making excuses for their bad behavior.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:

You cannot be serious
Maybe he hasn't got to G's (Generalization) in the dictionary yet?

Old 06-17-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
No. Not ALL Republicans are REDNECKS so they don't ALL hate blacks. But ALL REDNECKS are Republicans and they do hate blacks.
Are ALL rednecks Republicans? You know this for a fact? You know this to be true? What evidence do you have to use such a absolute generalization as that? All? You do realize what that word means do you not or should I pull out the dictionary and commence with some education?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies