Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 06:51 PM

2,601 posts, read 8,538,387 times

Advertisements

Actually gghhgg you have a point - I started a thread about media bias and it had tons of responses- probably back a few months ago.

I think the media is biased to the middle of the road. Viewpoints like Ron Paul's on the right and those on the left who felt Bush and Chaney should have been tried for war crimes, are ignored. I'd like to see way more viewpoints from the intelligent right and left. Fox News - Rush Limbaugh do not constitute the intelligent right by the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2009, 06:55 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,341,196 times
Why should they?

Like all you libs said about John Edwards, whatever he does in his private bedroom is none of our business.

So now you have changed your mind again?

Dont ask dont tell is a liberal thing right?

Have any good news to report or just digging up something that means ZERO to anyone.

Thanks for watching FOX NEWS, no wonder they are no. 1.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:55 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,128,720 times
It isn't the cheating....that is between him and his wife. But this is the guy who has called for all the others caught in similar circumstances to resign so the hypocrisy is a little hard to take. But, even beyond that, I can't help but wonder how all those who contributed to his campaign and the republican national party feel about knowing that her salary was doubled during the affair and her son was given a job on the committee....all paid for by their contributions. I know if my Senator had done this with my contributions I'd be ticked off. If he has to pay for it then let him dip into his own pocket, not mine.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,128,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Say something bad about FAUX and watch the crazies come out and spin in a circle.....the best we can hope for is that they one day spin so fast that they end up disappearing up their own butts.
ROTFLMAO. Rumplestiltskin comes to mind.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:00 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,659,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Say something bad about FAUX and watch the crazies come out and spin in a circle.....the best we can hope for is that they one day spin so fast that they end up disappearing up their own butts.
Instead go live in your liberal world of perversion where the left wing media tells you exactly what you want to hear. I guess when it comes to liberalism, ignorance is bliss...

Old 06-19-2009, 08:12 PM

1,382 posts, read 2,390,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Weird i heard the story on Fox news....you must be a liberal who doesn't listens to Fox news...
They never listen to anyone they criticize. They get it all second hand. That's why they sound like retards when they discuss those people.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,349,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
If you really believe that, then you're an *****!
ElOrocks and I make two people who believe that little bit about taking people's attention away from Obama foolishness.

Last edited by roysoldboy; 06-19-2009 at 10:06 PM..

Old 06-19-2009, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean2026 View Post
Donn still can't get over his guys Bush and McCain being renounced by the electorate and the public so he thinks ( and using that word is giving him way too much credit) that he will get back at everyone by injecting his irrelevant opinions on every post he makes. He can't seem to read what the post is about and even then he can't understand it or make an intelligent response. As no one pays attention to him at home or work - he needs to put the same crap here.

This post is about MEDIA and the way FOX handled the letter given to them!
I thought this thread was about a man being afraid to tell his story to anybody from the MSM so he tried to get Fox to tell the story. You don't seem to remember that part of your opening post.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:01 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,609,205 times
The left is pretty funny complaining about FOX. ..ABC doesnt even let the RNC run ads when Obama runs his mouth on ABC and even when hes not on, ABC doesnt run RNC ads.
So stop the madness already.

Old 06-19-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
BaaaaaaaaaBaaaaaaaaBaaaaaaa say the sheeple, led by the FOX

What's really gone under is thought, much easier for the sheeple to parrot the FOX
Have you ever watched Fox and Friends on early morning Fox. That Fox is worth following and you don't seem to even know it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies