Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2007, 01:24 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,008,154 times

Advertisements

Ok, as requested by someone on another post, I have decided to start a thread regarding America's moral decay. I also decided to do this as a poll to see what everyone thinks. Please feel respond freely, HOWEVER....
PLEASE NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, RIDICULE OR HARSH REMARKS TOWARD ANYONE BASED ON THEIR BELIEFS! This is to discuss everyone's opinions and friendly debate maybe, but I don't want anyone getting offended or attacked.

Regardless of everyone's beliefs and differences of opnion, we all have to agree that our morals in America are declining SHARPLY! We have sexual predators preying on our young children, chidren being prostituted out by their own mothers, the shedding of innocent blood, severe cruelty and abuse...you name it, we've got it! We have drug addicted parents and parent drug dealers) neglecting their children and even encouraging their kids to take over the "family business" of drug dealing and gang banging.
We have kids that are growing up with NO BOUNDARIES or limitations. Too many Kids today do not obey and respect their parents, teachers or anyone else of authority.
Where do you think these problems stem from?
Lack of prayer in school?
Lack of discipline?
All of the above?
None of the above?
Other? (ie. lack of activities, working parents etc?)

I will give my views in a reply!

HAVE FUN! BUT PLEASE BE NICE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2007, 01:30 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,466,881 times
I find it ironic that people complain about U.S. service men dying in Iraq, when Saddam Hussein killed at least 700,000 of his own people. Are your good ol' American Boys that more important? Just my opinion.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:33 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,008,154 times
I'm sorry everyone, please do not respond to this one. I am starting another one because I messed up wiht getting the poll on here. Please wait for the next posted thread titled Moral Deline/Decay in America! #2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies