Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,339,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Only a liberal hack would see this has a positive.

Sanrene, remember how the libs do things, they twist numbers around to make them appear different then they really are.

Looks to me far to many people are realizing they made a huge mistake and fell for the change lie again.

Some forget the liberals ran on change in 2006 and won, and what have we got from them? Change, all thing going to hell.

Now people voted on change again with Obama and what did they get, the same thing they got when the loons took control in 2007, same ole things going to hell in a hand basket.

Guess change is not what we needed, but it is now. Time to vote the libs out and give someone else a chance to change things, the RIGHT DIRECTION this time.

His numbers easily show us that he is in trouble. Many of us knew that a long time ago anyway that it would not take him long to screw up the country.

Liberals have total control of America and look what they are doing to us.
Amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 05:04 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,620,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I agree with floridasandy that he could have backed off on his campaign promise about healthcare and gone with some more important things.

Will you be still saying the same things at the end of another 5 months? How about after he has a year and a half? Sometime he is going to have to take some blame for what he has and hasn't done. Surely he won't still be blaming Bush after 10 months in office. I think he will be doing just that.
The economic mess that Bush left us in - especially the ruined financial sector - will take YEARS to correct - anyone with any economic knowledge realizes that...

Continue to try to paint Obama into a 5 month, 10 month or 1 year corner - but you're only making sense to Limbaugh and Hannity automatons - not thinking rational people.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Sanrene, remember how the libs do things, they twist numbers around to make them appear different then they really are.

Looks to me far to many people are realizing they made a huge mistake and fell for the change lie again.

Some forget the liberals ran on change in 2006 and won, and what have we got from them? Change, all thing going to hell.

Now people voted on change again with Obama and what did they get, the same thing they got when the loons took control in 2007, same ole things going to hell in a hand basket.

Guess change is not what we needed, but it is now. Time to vote the libs out and give someone else a chance to change things, the RIGHT DIRECTION this time.

His numbers easily show us that he is in trouble. Many of us knew that a long time ago anyway that it would not take him long to screw up the country.

Amazing.

All the problems we are having with the economy, unemployment, Iraq, Iran, North Korea... are the direct fault of Bush and his Republican minions - and will take quite a while to play out and be fixed. The mess that he worked hard to build over 8 years of incompetent and partisan rule will run a course measured in years - not months.

That is obvious to all but blindly obedient GOP hacks...

Old 06-21-2009, 05:07 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,346,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
The economic mess that Bush left us in - especially the ruined financial sector - will take YEARS to correct - anyone with any economic knowledge realizes that...

Continue to try to paint Obama into a 5 month, 10 month or 1 year corner - but you're only making sense to Limbaugh and Hannity automatons - not thinking rational people.
is you one of those thinking, rational people? I disagree with you about that.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
is you one of those thinking, rational people? I disagree with you about that.
'is you one of those thinking, rational people....' - well - I guess we know you are definitely NOT one of them...

You obviously listened to DUBYA so much that now you're talking like him...

Old 06-21-2009, 05:09 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,346,730 times
Quote:

Amazing.
Have you had one of THEM argue about the Rasmussen poll of today? I have waited for so long for his rating to go below zero on that poll which is a daily poll and finally it happened. That must have been my father's day present.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:09 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,798,380 times
Quote:
Poor Barack Hussein Obama in February was at or near 70% and his followers were jumping for joy. Now in only a few short months he has dropped like a total rock to todays 58%.

He has lost 12% points in such as short time and the other factor is disapproval rating was at 10% in February and now has quickly climbed to a high 33%.

People are beginning to see he is not up to the job and his total mishandling of our economy, the healthcare scam, the appeasing to our enemies, his huge job losses, record number of bankruptcies and foreclosures are beginning to take its toll on him.

There is not one single issue he has handled correctly, even with massive spending of money we do not have he still has not fixed a damn thing and has actually made things a lot worse with his poor decisions.

70% down to 58% in 3 months, not to good!

Disapproval rating

10% climbs all the way up to 33%. Cannot say we did not tell you all so.

Hell, Joe the Plumber could do a better job running the country!!

And wait on more to come from Iran, NK and Israel. His ratings will take even more of a dive once he screws all those things up.

Way to go Obama, your going down hill faster then even I thought!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
He is far more of a mediocrity than I thought he was. I apologize to all of you for voting for him.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:13 PM

297 posts, read 349,729 times
Quote:
Barack Hussein Obama...
Wait a minute...the President's middle name is Hussein!?!?!?? He must be a muslim...!

For god's sake people Let....it....GO! It's all going to be ok.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:23 PM

134 posts, read 151,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equality4all View Post
Wait a minute...the President's middle name is Hussein!?!?!?? He must be a muslim...!

For god's sake people Let....it....GO! It's all going to be ok.
He is a muslim..it says it on his birth certificate...

Old 06-21-2009, 05:27 PM

297 posts, read 349,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keedy View Post
He is a muslim..it says it on his birth certificate...
You obviously missed the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies