Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 11:33 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,274,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittaniFox View Post
Not this again.

It was obvious that the Democratic Party is racist, and that only a non-white (or anti-White feminist) stood a chance of winning the primary. Dodd, Biden, Edwards, Kuchinich, et al it didn't matter. The Democrats never would've elected a White man no matter how much of a suck-up (i.e. Bill Clinton), and it's because they are now openly racist. Their entire platform is basically anti-White racist, they support all policies that are anti-White (AA, quotas, amnesty, etc.), and I challenge anyone to show me just one Democrat that is pro-White (in the same way so many Dems are pro-jewish, pro-black, pro-latino, etc.)

Actually, I can come up with one, the new guy in Virginia, Jim Webb he's not so bad and he doesn't like anti-white platforms but he's not doing much to curtail the Democrats' anti-white racism.
"Pro-White"? What does it mean to be "pro-white"? Oh wait. Right. You mean like the KKK are "pro-white"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 PM
pba

410 posts, read 917,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
Is it just me or will BrittaniFox be banned by the morning?
You really think it will take that long? I'd give it LXXV minutes.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:38 PM

1,054 posts, read 2,155,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pba View Post
I'm trying to take you seriously but you seem to talk in circles while never really answering any questions. Whites are smarter. You're not sure why but they are. Wow, you're really gonna stick to that point, aren't you?

200 years of slavery in this country plus another 150 years of racism/segregation and you wonder why poverty is so high amongst blacks? You think it's because they aren't as smart? Maybe the 350 of oppression had something to do with it. You could easily make the same point for many other races of people and discover why their 'advancement' hasn't progress at the same rate. It simply has nothing to do with mental ability.

Believing there are inherent differences amongst races of people is ignorant and racist, pure and simple.
Jews were oppressed for much of their history, but have seemed to overcome much of their oppression through hard work, diligence and education. Funny that despite discrimination, wars, genocide and oppression they always seem to come out on top.

Maybe blacks can learn a thing or two from them.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanifoxx View Post
YES FINALLY!!!!

They come out on top because they care about their race, and advancing it, and seeing that it endures. They are not embarrassed to be collectivist. They do not encourage their daughters to date foreign Kenyan academics!!

PS Jews have not always "been oppressed", and throughout much of history are in the exact same position they are in today. People still think they are "oppressed", when it's obvious that they are an elite, not oppressed. There were always "Court Jews" in positions of privilege and with wealth, just like today.
Sorry if that could be construed in any way that I somehow agree with you. I don't.

I'm talking about culture, not inherent racial differences.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:46 PM
pba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayDude View Post
Jews were oppressed for much of their history, but have seemed to overcome much of their oppression through hard work, diligence and education. Funny that despite discrimination, wars, genocide and oppression they always seem to come out on top.

Maybe blacks can learn a thing or two from them.
I agree that there's much work for us to do within our own community to pick ourselves up and start doing things right. You can only blame history for so long before it starts to become a crutch. I wish I would have seen more change in the black community since the 1960's but, unfortunately, I haven't. Not giving up but definitely surprised how we seem so apt to stay in the same cycle of poverty while blaming everyone but ourselves.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 PM
pba

I also find it hard to believe that 90% of the black vote goes to the democrats and sometimes the percentages are even higher than that. Seems as though the predominant feeling in the black community is that Republicans do not share any common interests with blacks and, for some, the root of this is blamed on racism. I think that's misguided but it's definitely a common belief.

I just can't imagine 90% of white people in this country agreeing on anything. Whites seem pretty split when it comes to choosing political parties, 50% republican and 50% democrat. I'd like to see more diversity like that among blacks and other races as well but the most vocal of the Republicans (Limbaugh, Fox News, etc.) aren't advancing that cause at all.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Believing in the multi-cultural myth has not been good for Blacks....nor Whites either. Only the Jew likes the chaos, that's why it always follows the Jew wherever he ends up living. They created this new multi-cultural America with no stability for anyone. Blacks are getting ruthlessly pushed out of their LA neighborhoods and CA by Latinos, who don't have the guilt-trip that Whites have. Jews totally support the immigration. The entire liberal establishment in the USA, and their sucker white dupe minions, is Jew-inspired chaos.

I sure hope China doesn't let Jews in (for China's sake), once they are done ruining the United States. China better reject Jewish capital and Jewish immigration and all the chaos they bring with them, or suffer the fate of the US.
Your babbling on again about nonsense. You have no proof for anything your saying. Go sit down somewhere.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:03 AM
pba

Quote:
Believing in the multi-cultural myth has not been good for Blacks....nor Whites either. Only the Jew likes the chaos, that's why it always follows the Jew wherever he ends up living. They created this new multi-cultural America with no stability for anyone. Blacks are getting ruthlessly pushed out of their LA neighborhoods and CA by Latinos, who don't have the guilt-trip that Whites have. Jews totally support the immigration. The entire liberal establishment in the USA, and their sucker white dupe minions, is Jew-inspired chaos.

I sure hope China doesn't let Jews in (for China's sake), once they are done ruining the United States. China better reject Jewish capital and Jewish immigration and all the chaos they bring with them, or suffer the fate of the US.
Welcome to the ignore list.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 AM

295 posts, read 837,576 times
To surpass the drivel and get back to the OP, IMO (speaking from an black female POV) Republicans are viewed as racist because of their lack of outreach to the minority communities and their detachment from the plight of these communities.

I have Republican friends (hard to find in Chicago, but they're here!) and they are not racist and more or less moderate, so to call the entire party or most of the party "racist" is insulting. Yet the general perception is that the Republican party caters to Southern (re: racist), white Evangelicals. Maybe Michael Steele can begin to change this perception and start reaching out to the conservative Black/Latino communities.

BTW: I am not saying that white Southerners are racist, again - perception.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:06 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Because conservative replublicans are seen as resistant to change, unable to adapt and that in turn creates the stereotype of being against race advancement.

From my personal experiences of being in highly "conservative" republican areas , it has held pretty true that people are much more race conscious...exhibit (A) Orange County California.

It is not about anti-white either, it is about the middle class. Iowa is "all" white and they vote democratic.
Iowa votes for Democrats because of ethanol mandates and subsidies promoted by Democrats. The same subsidies and mandates are driving the cost of American grains sky high. This makes Iowa farmers prosperous and starves smelly brown people in third world countries who can no longer afford our food. I personally would like to see an end to ethanol subsidies and production mandates because the practice is morally indefensible. Most conservatives feel the same way. Now, who's the racist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies