Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 02:19 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,183,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truehorn View Post
He was getting something cleared but the part of the body is a little south of his mind. The mind was in lockout. Talk about a guy who let's his little head do the thinking.
It has been stated repeatedly that no sex partner is better than one you can create in your imagination during an onanistic interlude. And surely that imaginary partner is a lot less troublesome for public figures.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 02:19 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
One by one, the lynch mob of clowns who ran the Clinton impeachment fiasco have themselves been exposed as utter hypocrites.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:20 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,015,863 times
sanford lied either outright or by omission to his staff his family. left the state without a care. maybe not as big of job as POTUS but still a governor. he was AWOL, a liar and a cheat

Old 06-24-2009, 02:21 PM

1,092 posts, read 2,699,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Nevermind the family values. This guy is a scumbucket politician.

And scumbucket comes in two flavors - democrat and republican.
Yeah, but the difference is that Republicans take "pride" on their family values and "morals", which are far worse than any other I have seen. I knew he was having an affair. I am surprise it was not with a boy toy...

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
omg!!!! he called clinton a rascal? he should go to jail! omg!!

3,770 posts, read 4,981,476 times
Default Your right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
The Gov. was ambushed by a reporter from the Columbia newspaper who got a tip that he was flying into Atlanta, instead Columbia and was waiting when he deplaned. That's damn good reporting as he was obviously trying to sneak back into the state!

In any case, the Gov. says he told his staff he was going up on the Appalachian Trail and his car was found at the Columbia airport with hiking gear in it.

I'm betting he told his wife the same thing and the next revelation is that he's been down cruising the coast of South America with some bimbo.

Anybody wanna take that bet?
I almost wanted to bet you, but I held back!!

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Rascal is as rascal does!

Old 06-24-2009, 02:22 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
I hope he's not been boning the very attractive president of Argentina:

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Is she still married?

Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
Clinton was the POTUS, arguably the most powerful leader in the world, Sanford is the governor of one state. Sanford is probably going to resign his post, Clinton lied under oath and was allowed to remain in office.
Do Dems or did Clinton run on a "Family Value" Platform such as what the GOP does and has for a long long time? Don't think so...

Old 06-24-2009, 02:23 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
I hope he's not been boning the very attractive president of Argentina:

Cristina Fernández de Kirchner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If no money changed hands, does such an affair count as a "free trade" agreement?
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies