Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 01:51 PM

17,376 posts, read 16,518,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
It's not a distortion. It's a super-imposing. Read through the thread.
Either way, I wouldn't want something like that done to a picture of one of my kids. How gross.

Really, I think the children of politicians should be off limits - that includes their pictures.

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So, why use that particular photo of palin and baby?

What does the fact that names and addresses were given out have to do with trig?

Are you this obtuse, or is this kind of thing deliberate on your part.

Eddie Burk is Palin's baby...get it?

Jeeeezzzzuuuzzz.

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I wouldn't care if someone super-imposed someone else's face onto a photo of the Obama girls in an attempt to mock the person whose face appears in the end product. In no way is that an attack on the girls. Clearly the intent is to lampoon the person whose face appears in the end product. In this case it is Burke that is being lampooned, not Trig.

It is hilarious and pathetic that so many can't understand that.
nawww somethings you just dont mess with. Leave special needs children alone. He has no business being in this at all. Take a picture of her and put another baby and such whatever. Leave her special needs child alone.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
It's not a "distorted photo".

They pasted a local radio show host who read the names, addresses and phone numbers of anti-Palin protestors on the air.

Hence, Palin cradling him in her arms like a baby.

Has nothing to do with Trig, but everyone needs a new "False Outrage" and Palin needs more media face time.

newtoli, sanrene is not going to get it. either he/she is serious lacking in reading comprehension skills, or he/she is merely trying to inflame other posters.

Pick one and run with it.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:53 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Either way, I wouldn't want something like that done to a picture of one of my kids. How gross.

Really, I think the children of politicians should be off limits - that includes their pictures.
Then to top that off its being done to a special needs child

Somethings should be off limits and this is one of them

I find it funny that they ones defending this are in another thread throwing a fit saying that Fox messed with some adults pictures. So adults are fine to mess with but a special needs child is ok

Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
If this was a picture of Obama holding his child, with a Teleprompter pasted on the child's head, Sanrene would be LOL'ing it up with a new TOTUS thread.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:54 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Yeah she asked you all to laugh and make jokes and mess with her special needs child's picture.

What did she do to bring on someone changing her picture of her holding her special needs child? I'd like to hear this
Waiting on the condemnation on this one as well now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
'retardretardretardretardretardretard' - I feel better now.
Though at least I now have confirmation that the OP is a 14-year old boy sitting in his mother's basement, waiting for his hot pocket to cool down.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:55 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:

I find it funny that they ones defending this are in another thread throwing a fit saying that Fox messed with some adults pictures. So adults are fine to mess with but a special needs child is ok
Just repeating yourself over and over, I see. Again:

Blogger posts obviously photoshopped photo. Obvious is it NOT Trig. Explains on the webpage who photoshopped face is.

MSM Network
broadcasting photoshopped pictures of reporters they don't like and reporting on them as if those are their real pictures.

Old 06-25-2009, 01:56 PM

17,376 posts, read 16,518,282 times
Quote:

I agree and know what you mean .

Old 06-25-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Apples and Oranges Jadex. The blog photo is an editorial. Fox skewed news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies