Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:10 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I, too, defended Sarah's parenting decisions. I am one of the ones who said she'd be d'ed if she did and d'ed if she didn't regarding taking her kids out of school, taking them along on the campaign, and I thought she should do whatever she wanted. YOU can go look through my posts if you choose to think I am lying.
Yes, I clearly remember that you did.

About a month before the election, several of my family members were in Wasilla for a week or so to attend a funeral. From what they said, the yellow press was digging through every garbage can in the valley; for that reason it wasn't difficult to understand why the gov. took her brood on the campaign trail. Nonetheless, I believe that she exploited them.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Your posts - you can prove that you're not the typical liberal. You made the statement, you should put up or shut up. Wild accusations? There is nothing wild about it - it is the truth. Now, one wants to prove something else, they can take the time and make the effort.

It really doesn't mean enough to me to research your posts for you.
Once again, you accused me of attacking the Palin children. Prove it or drop the silly accusation.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Sarah certainly made some different parenting decisions than I would have made.

I remember the business about Track Palin and how you argued with someone about his graduation, Metlakatla. I also defended Sarah when people said she was really Trig's grandmother. But you and I are politically to the left of sanrene, so we're not "decent".

Old 06-24-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Your posts - you can prove that you're not the typical liberal. You made the statement, you should put up or shut up. Wild accusations? There is nothing wild about it - it is the truth. Now, one wants to prove something else, they can take the time and make the effort.

It really doesn't mean enough to me to research your posts for you.

It is irrelevant to this topic.
Not quite. Just once I would love to see one of you lower 48 Palinstas actually educate yourselves concerning how your queen is actually "governing" the state of Alaska instead of bleating ad nauseum about your tired little hopes for '12.

I take it you didn't read the article.

Have you found out who Eddie Burke is yet?

Goodnight. Try not to get into too much of a fuss here.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Sarah certainly made some different parenting decisions than I would have made.

I remember the business about Track Palin and how you argued with someone about his graduation. I also defended Sarah when people said she was really Trig's grandmother. But you and I are politically to the left of sanrene, so we're not "decent".
Pass me a tissue, sister

Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Once again, you accused me of attacking the Palin children. Prove it or drop the silly accusation.
I think not. See the 's' in leftists - that's a plural.

The leftists generalize all the time on this board. If it means that much to you, by all means, go through your posts and show me. My time and effort is valuable and as I said, it just isn't worth it to me.

Quote:
Here comes the outrageous outrage from the Leftists, the same vile leftists that targeted Palin AND her family during the general. A bit disingenuous, don't you think?

Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Not quite. Just once I would love to see one of you lower 48 Palinstas actually educate yourselves concerning how your queen is actually "governing" the state of Alaska instead of bleating ad nauseum about your tired little hopes for '12.
Oh yes, I'm sure it's completely objective and fair reporting.

Quote:
I take it you didn't read the article.
I take it you didn't see my answer to this post; It is irrelevant to this topic, again.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
But you and I are politically to the left of sanrene, so we're not "decent".
You'd need to start calling special needs babies as "retarded," refer to children as "brats," and divorce yourself from reality completely if you want to go that route of "decent."

Old 06-24-2009, 11:21 PM

4,906 posts, read 6,847,392 times
According to your posts Sanrene any democrat that doesn't support the Republican view on an issue is vile.

Old 06-24-2009, 11:21 PM

As usual, off topic.

Nighty, night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies