Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 06:28 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,195,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keedy View Post
Take my word for it..Kerry saw no combat and he put himself in for the Purple heart for a little splinter in his finger....He is a big fake.
Where you there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 06:30 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,392,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
And YOU know this how? Were YOU there?
His fellow soldiers! Nobody really wanted him in their units.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:31 PM

841 posts, read 2,256,099 times
As oppose to republicans who rather dodge a war period?

Old 06-25-2009, 06:36 PM

26,510 posts, read 36,380,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
These people are obsessed with her, its an indication of how weak they they view there position is among the population. Sarah Palin threatens them so much, that they need to beat her down at every possibly opportunity.

I have seen many threads on these boards, where the only point the OP makes is that he/she hates Sarah Palin.
Why don't you tell me what you know about the pipeline deal in Alaska---whoops....I mean Canada.

I haven't had any luck getting the Palinistas to discuss this.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:37 PM

Oh, and Kerry was wrong about one thing...the gov. of Alaska has gone missing. Just ask Sean Parnell.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:38 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,425,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
The Democratic party is rife with poor choices of heroes. Obama is now mounting a strong campaign of failure, Clinton was a vast example of laissez-faire, the Kennedy's are a laughing stock, Pelosi is certainly scary and as bad as the Dems claim Bush was, candidates like Gore and Kerry couldn't defeat him. Yep, that is a party of real solid folks.

Kerry proved his stupidity with that remark about Palin. I have said it before, the best thing for the GOP is the Democratic party, time and time again they stick feet in mouths and bumble everything. The only problem with that is that we want TRUE conservatives in the GOP to take back this country and the Democrats failure ensures that we just get anyone with a Republican moniker.
All this from someone who supported George W. Bush.

The irony is so obvious and easy to see, and yet you remain oblivious, as do most supporters of GWB.

The feigned outrage of the right shows they are not only the biggest sissies on the planet but that their supporters are perhaps the most clueless.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:50 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,204,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So now dems are wishing Sarah Palin to go missing? By what means I wonder. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. Wishing harm to someone else is just not funny. When people go missing they are usually dead.

Sen. John Kerry added to his long list of lame joke attempts yesterday when he wished South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford's disappearance on Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Speaking to some business and civic leaders he had invited to Washington, Kerry quipped: "Too bad if a governor had to go missing it couldn�t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin."

The partisan crowd chuckled, but there's nothing funny about Kerry's criticisms of the Alaska governor.

Newsmax.com - Sen. John Kerry Wishes Sarah Palin Had Gone Missing (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/kerry_palin_missing/2009/06/25/229028.html?s=al&promo_code=8229-1 - broken link)
I heard the clip played on the radio. Typical. John Kerry is a sick puppy.

But, I'd like to see him and the rest of his Democrat buddies "go missing". Wouldn't that be special.

2010 isn't that far off. Make it happen!

Old 06-25-2009, 06:54 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,204,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Where you there?
Well, I know for one thing. You weren't. And, given a choice, I'd take the word of those who served with him, over yours.

I'm a vet. People like John Kerry were known as "****birds". There is no doubt in my mind that that is what he was. Especially given his treasonous protests with Jane Fonda after he came home. He should be imprisioned. He is nothing but a dirt bag coward.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:59 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,249,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
These people are obsessed with her, its an indication of how weak they they view there position is among the population. Sarah Palin threatens them so much, that they need to beat her down at every possibly opportunity.

I have seen many threads on these boards, where the only point the OP makes is that he/she hates Sarah Palin.
How weak their position is? Um, McCain and Palin LOST the election.

Sarah Palin is a sociopathic numbskull.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:01 PM

Still waiting for comments on the Canadian Pipeline that Alaska was supposed to have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies