Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 07:47 AM

11 posts, read 60,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Dark skinned blacks can be racist of light skinned ones. So yes it could be considered a hate crime in my book.
Dark skinned blacks can be racist of light skinned ones, and visa versa too.

Technically anything that is based on pure hate is a hate crime by basic definition.

I remember in high school this cute blond chick got jumped by two brunette Italian chicks because they didn't like her hair, they called her malibu barbie and beat her down real bad, that should be considered a hate crime as well.

Granted in American all Europeans are white, and all people that have African blood is black, however that doesn't mean all white people are the same and all black people are the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 06:40 PM

162 posts, read 229,553 times
A black killing a black should not be a hate crime. The dude should get a medal.

Old 05-24-2010, 07:28 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,581,023 times
Hate crime laws are stupid and need to be repealed. Then the existing punishments for murder and assault need to be harsher.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:09 PM

2 posts, read 1,389 times
I do know that if any minority racially motivated
Attacks a white man it is not a hate crime.
Thanks to mr Eric holder hate crimes on white
Men do not exist because they deserve it.
His own words. So we better wake up and change
The way the hate crime law is written.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:12 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,570,354 times
Another ignorant thread started by a conservative, Republican crybaby.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:16 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
I only ask this because this a clear case of a hate crime. Yet neither of the 2 suspects were charged with a hate crime or with civil rights violations. Basically a black lady was killed because she married a non black and the non black man's father hated it and hired a black "hitman" to kill his daughter-in-law. So why no "hate crime" charges here? Why no Federal Civil Rights prosecution here? Where the hell is justice here??

Clark Convicted On All Counts In Murder-For-Hire Case - 11Alive.com | WXIA | Atlanta, GA (http://www.11alive.com/news/local/st...131863&catid=3 - broken link)

Chiman Rai gets life for contract killing | ajc.com (http://www.ajc.com/business/content/...tlid=inform_sr - broken link)

The black hit man had no malice toward the woman, he was preforming a service, the non-black FIL was the one that had the hate and hired the hit man.

Old 06-06-2013, 01:18 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,941,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celenaballou View Post
I do know that if any minority racially motivated
Attacks a white man it is not a hate crime.
Thanks to mr Eric holder hate crimes on white
Men do not exist because they deserve it.
His own words. So we better wake up and change
The way the hate crime law is written.
Eric holder said hate crimes on white folk dont exist becaiuse white folk deserve hate crimes??? when did he say this? Were you asleep while he said it?

Old 06-06-2013, 06:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,973 times
I don't give a flying hoot who kills any one person, whether it be racial, or spiteful, or vengeful, or just plain mean spirited and evil.

The act itself is morally and such a vicious morraly hateful act.

I don't give a hoot who you are, you kill someone for the hell of it, that is morally disgusting and evil and wrong.

It is people commiting these hateful, morally wrong acts, not the gender, not the race, or the nationality. But a evil person behind the killings.

It is never acceptable to take a life, before their time is up.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:17 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,098,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
All crimes can be considered hateful.
Other than political correctness,why is a seperate genre of crime neccesary?
So if I synthesize and then take a little LSD, I'm committing a crime motivated by hate?

Old 06-06-2013, 06:20 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,670,316 times
Who knows? Ask the district attorney. Not every crime that involves hate is a hate crime. I imagine that murder is probably a more severe crime than a hate crime anyways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies