Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 11:02 PM

48,502 posts, read 97,029,878 times

Advertisements

Conyers just hopes it dropped but it will go on. This is america and the facts will come out eventually;they always do.They can stall ethic investiagtion on rangel and others but not rewally stop the facts from coming out eventaully.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 PM

785 posts, read 1,051,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Fox News is suppose to cover this because lib communist networks such as CNN and MSNBC wont touch it because Obama will spank them.
This quote shows how ignorant you really are. CNN is owned by Time-Warner and MSNBC is owned by Microsoft and General Electric. These are all big corporations; it is in their economic interests to have a free market system. In a Communist system, the state runs buisnesses and controls the media. In other words, in a communist system CNN, GE and Microsoft wouldn't exist. Communism is completely contrary to these corporations' business interests, and you really believe that they are communists. Also, all 3 of these corporations donated money to Bush. I don't think any communist would donate to a right-wing extremist like Bush. Boycott Bush - USA and UK consumer brands to boycott

Old 06-28-2009, 11:55 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,343,374 times
Quote:
Do not kid yourself, these liberals here on this board are all over Fox News or how else would they get any real news?

They watch it night and day and we all know it.

That is why they are no. 1 by more then double of all its competitors.
If so many of them watch Fox, why do they have to use quotes from Media Matters, the liberal group that as originally created to take Fox down? There may well be enough people who agree with us that keep Fox so high above the liberal news sources.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:10 AM

785 posts, read 1,051,863 times
This ACORN voter fraud crap is getting old. The reason that ACORN registeredthe whole Dallas Cowboys football team, along with Mickey Mouse is because ACORN pays canvassers to register voters and they pay them for every valid registration. Some Canvassers wanted to get paid without doing the work so they forged registration cards. ACORN knew that the registration cards were false, but they are obligated by law to hand them in anyway. The reason that these forged registration cards came to light is because ACORN staff told the registrar which registration cards were forged.

To call this voter fraud is absurd. Let's say that ACORN did actually register Mickey Mouse to vote. Do you think that someone is really going to put on a mouse suit and go to the polls talking about "I'm Mickey Mouse and I'm here to cast my vote for Obama"? Come on now. Give me a break. Who the hell do you think your fooling?

Old 06-29-2009, 12:25 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,105,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
And you've proven to which category you belong.

I am with the catagory that will be looking to get hired by ACORN to collect any dirt I can on them and there quite are a few with the same goal in mind.

Old 06-29-2009, 01:12 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,451,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
An intelligent person might conclude that there was never anything there.

A wingnut starts flinging poo like a monkey.

Hilarious. Every time you say something like that I get this image of the snotty condescending newspaper from Red Eye sitting at a keyboard hating on middle America.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:17 AM

37,813 posts, read 41,113,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Fox News' ACORN Fixation: A Tale of the Tape | The New York Observer
How much more air time does Fox News devote to ACORN than its competitors? Hard to say precisely. But here are the results of our highly unscientific survey of Nexis transcripts over the past month.

Total number of ACORN references by cable news outlet since May 18.

MSNBC: 0

CNN: 35

Fox News: 362
Well, that MSNBC ZERO is the real point. General Electric, the NBC/MSNBC parent company, stands a lot to gain monetarily from government contracts related to both healthcare and alternative energy. General Electric's stocks dropped 80% since Immelt has been CEO yet the President put him on his Economic Advisory Board. Yeah, let's get economic advice from the guy who put his corporation in the crapper. Guess who is building the National Healthcare Database? General Electric. Instead of the stories Fox News has devoted to ACORN, you should be wondering why MSNBC isn't reporting on an organization (ACORN) under investigation in 14 states when the President of the United States is so closely affiliated with them. You know, President Obama joked at that last press affair - "Finally, when I couldn't get back to sleep, I rolled over and asked (NBC News anchor) Brian Williams what he thought.” Yeah, really funny.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/More-ACORN-funding-despite-indictments-45954362.html (broken link)

If they haven't died of old age, I believe within 10 years many of our current politicians are going to be indicted for something akin to crimes against the United States when people look back at this period in time. We're being raped by our elected officials and the sounds of silence from the media is deafening.

Last edited by LauraC; 06-29-2009 at 07:30 AM..

Old 06-29-2009, 07:46 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,979,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Fox News' ACORN Fixation: A Tale of the Tape | The New York Observer
How much more air time does Fox News devote to ACORN than its competitors? Hard to say precisely. But here are the results of our highly unscientific survey of Nexis transcripts over the past month.

Total number of ACORN references by cable news outlet since May 18.

MSNBC: 0

CNN: 35

Fox News: 362
Why do you bring up Fox News when the article is from the Washington Times? You like to deflect things a lot don't you? That's a worn out old liberal tactic.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:05 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,480,404 times
Quote:
Fox News is No. 1, leading all competitors combined.

They smell a rat in the WH and this is just another case were Obama has his dirty little fingers in yet another cover up scandal.

Fox News is suppose to cover this because lib communist networks such as CNN and MSNBC wont touch it because Obama will spank them.

If this is in fact dropped them someone needs to question and demand answers as to WHOM dropped it.

If it was Obama then he needs to tell us all why?

This Fake President is starting to smell worse everyday, I can smell something fishy going on in the ole WH. Its smells more like a rat but has the stench of corruption to it.

Sure liberals do not want Fox talking about it, because they now something is fishy about ACORN and Obama being a team of frauds.
Thats right

Old 06-29-2009, 08:11 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,480,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfields View Post
This quote shows how ignorant you really are. CNN is owned by Time-Warner and MSNBC is owned by Microsoft and General Electric. These are all big corporations; it is in their economic interests to have a free market system. In a Communist system, the state runs buisnesses and controls the media. In other words, in a communist system CNN, GE and Microsoft wouldn't exist.
Communism is completely contrary to these corporations' business interests, and you really believe that they are communists.
Also, all 3 of these corporations donated money to Bush. I don't think any communist would donate to a right-wing extremist like Bush. Boycott Bush - USA and UK consumer brands to boycott
Ignorant about what exactly?
I dont think sunnydays said "who" owned them just that they dont do their job reporting the news that will make obama and the wh look bad.

If they really were interested in a FREE market they would be reporting ALL the news whether they liked it or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies