Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 01:21 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,903,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
No way! That blond overworks her hair and will almost be bald within ten years
The blond is Cindy McCain.
Click the link for Snowe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 01:22 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Yea, your right. I am obssessed with her cause she is so stupid. It's like I know I don't have the brains to be a nuclear physicist so I don't pretend that I am one...
Speaking of being stupid. I'm just saying...

Old 07-02-2009, 01:26 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
Speaking of being stupid. I'm just saying...
Yea, I'm just saying...

Old 07-02-2009, 01:35 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,208,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajibamid View Post
Moderator cut: rudeFind us one woman in America that's better.....and she has to be decent-looking too, OK? Good luck.

Actually, I'd take Monica Crowley maybe. She's an awesome woman too. When we had real women in this country, like those that pioneered it, they were like Monica Crowley, not attending homo-parades and getting drunk, etc.

I look at Whoopi, Sotomayor, Boxer, and I just want to puke they are so butt. Someone should've crossed Henry Waxman and Ruth Bader Ginsburg, they could've created some bizarre subspecies.
Sorry, I'd like a woman with brains and Palin, well she doesn't have any...

Old 07-02-2009, 03:28 AM

37,169 posts, read 19,194,865 times
All Palin needs to balance the ticket for a run in 2012 is a good man like Mark Sanford to keep them on top of the news cycles.

Mark has proven he is newsworthy, and there's not a voter anywhere on the planet who could deny his in-depth knowledge of Foreign Affairs.

Well, maybe not THAT deep.

Last edited by cuebald; 07-02-2009 at 04:54 AM..

Old 07-02-2009, 06:27 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,301 times
Funny how the right wing posters on here are stuck in the Atwater/Rove attack mode. Absolutely no attempt to discuss the original post, or the link or how acting catty and living up to the nickname "barracuda" might be a bit of a problem when trying to apply for a higher paying, more prestigious job.

Is Palin good looking? I generally see a couple of dozen women of that age who are at least as good looking on any trip to my grocery or library.

Would any of you want to spend more than 15 minutes hanging out with her? I doubt it, unless your real personalities are the same as you show on here. I've met lots of women, and men of that type and trust me on this, spend much time with them and you'll spend lots of time reacquainting yourself with a word that rhymes with "runt".

What is it about you righties that think so many of these hate filled, lying women on TV are "hot". The average woman doing the weekend weather on a very small market TV station is better looking than these two. And in Palin's case, smarter too. Crowley is smart, but being smart doesn't give you license to go on TV and spout ridiculous nonsense that you know is a lie. Unless you're George Will, William Kristol, Morton Kondracke, Jonah Goldberg, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Michael Barone.

Oh, wait a minute, being right wing means you get paid very well to go on TV and lie to the right wing viewers.

Funny how the righties always portray any Democratic or progressive woman as a "***", a "hag" or "in drag". All I can say is that our gay members are honest about it and admit their homosexuality, not like Larry Craig, Charlie Crist and a "certain Senator from South Carolina".

I suggest you consult your dictionary and look up the word "projection".

golfgod

Old 07-02-2009, 06:35 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajibamid View Post
She's infinitely better looking, has a more masculine husband, has more children and (ha ha!! what bugs the liberal hater women so much) Palin has a better job than all the lesbo Liberals have, even with their so-called "high educations".

She who laughs last laughs best -- and that's Palin as compared to her bitchy and whiny loser critics!!

Their jealousy is out-of-control.

WhAAAAAA!!!!!! "I'm a Liberal who is ugly with no man, and th-th-th-that Sarah Palin has it all, and a better job too!!"" WhAAAAAA!!!! Life is unfair!!!

Wow, that's really mature, guy.

Lesbo liberals??? All of us??? Even the guys???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies