Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 11:31 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,196,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post

Do you ask that of "your" president as well. He sure has been doing the BLAME game the URGENCY game, the FEAR game ALOT!
Yea, what comes around goes around. Reagan blamed Carter for years into his presidency... Get used to it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 11:39 AM

4,459 posts, read 4,196,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Frankly, of all the Palin stories that I have ever read, this was the most interesting. Palin, with her sub-4 marathon times just might be a contender. In point of fact, I would put my money on her in the distance although despite his history of smoking maybe, Obama's Kenyan distance runner genes might kick in and make it a race.
Interesting... Whatever floats your boat...

Old 07-02-2009, 11:46 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,089,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldercom View Post
What does that mean? That we should support women that have no kids, have unmasculine husbands, that don't take care of their looks, that are incapable of inspring voters, that cannot get a job as a governor of a state.....?

Why should we support these loser women instead of Palin? It makes no sense. The term "intellectual" is misused, if it means supporting women that aren't up to Palin's level or accomplishments. Seriously.

Intellectual my arse. If you can't get a real man for a husband, and end up with instead a 15" necked non-profit "lawyer/activist", you've not won in the game of life. Bitter liberal couples are a sad sight to behold, and they set a bad example of bitterness and hate for their children to pick up on.

All they have to fall back on to make themselves feel good, is to call themselves "intellectuals". Yeah right.

Sorry, but Palin has a better job than you, and non-bitter people love her, and you can't handle it.

Do you like Obama?

Old 07-02-2009, 11:53 AM

9 posts, read 17,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Do you like Obama?
Hell no, but I don't have an irrational hatred for the guy.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Hell no, but I don't have an irrational hatred for the guy.
And I, a liberal, have no hatred for Palin. You are confusing pointing out her glaring faults with "hatred".

What don't you like about Obama?

Old 07-02-2009, 12:19 PM

9 posts, read 17,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
And I, a liberal, have no hatred for Palin. You are confusing pointing out her glaring faults with "hatred".
Sorry, but I disagree. With Palin, it's crossed the line into sheer hate/jealousy.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but I disagree. With Palin, it's crossed the line into sheer hate/jealousy.
You have a right to your line.

But I see the same thing from the right with Obama.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:36 PM

26,534 posts, read 36,407,773 times
This is just another ploy on Palin's part to get her mug in front of more lower 48 cameras.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,044,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I see alot of fear from Dems about this woman. Someones whose children ar eok to attack is someone who is feared.
The only fear that there is surrounding Frau Palin by non-Republicans is that there are actually citizens of this country that would seriously consider voting for such a ditz. They are worried about the mental faculties of these Palin supporters that we share the planet with and what other wackadoodle things they are capable of. C'mon , people voted for Michelle Bachmann, so what were they thinking? That woman is off her rocker and lies her butt off.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:29 PM

26,534 posts, read 36,407,773 times
As long as she keeps putting herself in the spotlight and chasing every camera in sight, people are going to discuss her. Personally I think that's good as she clearly has ambitions for '12. Instead of just fading away from the national scene for awhile and actually doing her job in Alaska, she's obviously campaigning for the future and in the process reminding people of what an idjit she is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies