Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 03:20 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,589,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
It is time to realize the VAST majority of jews dont care about anyone but themselves, and it has been that way for a long, long time. That is a large part of the reason the world sometimes strikes back viciously at them. And if the mods on here want to punish me for this statement, I challenge them to prove it is false.
You can always score points by singling out one group and declaring that they're guilty of something nobody else is. As though the Christian Church cares for anyone else...or Kim Jong-Il...etc.

As far as your bluff--excuse me, I mean, your challenge--to the mods, keep skating on thin ice but don't be surprised when it breaks beneath you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 03:23 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
You can always score points by singling out one group and declaring that they're guilty of something nobody else is. As though the Christian Church cares for anyone else...or Kim Jong-Il...etc.

As far as your bluff--excuse me, I mean, your challenge--to the mods, keep skating on thin ice but don't be surprised when it breaks beneath you.
What can you point out that is wrong with my statement?

Old 07-02-2009, 04:23 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,208,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i will not advocate war ever. only the blackwater people think this way. i hate war.
its always a last resort.
Count me among the "blackwater people".

Not necessarily supporting what is stated in this specific article (I can see both sides of this issue as having some validity), but as a general statement I believe military inaction has potentially lethal consequences too.

I would never, never close off that option.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:38 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,330,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Count me among the "blackwater people".

Not necessarily supporting what is stated in this specific article (I can see both sides of this issue as having some validity), but as a general statement I believe military inaction has potentially lethal consequences too.

I would never, never close off that option.
You make a point which I think should be obvious, but apparently it's not.

Military action should, of course, be the last resort. But the consequence of ruling it out, which some people want to do, could bring on the absolute worst scenario. A nuclear weaponized theocratic Iranian regime would fuel a nuclear arms race throughout the mideast.

I also believe that there is at least a fair possibility that the mullahs and Ahmadinajad would launch the weapons at Israel in the belief that they are carrying out a holy mission.

And also remember that Iranian ballistic missiles, capable of being nuclear-tipped, can now reach southeastern Europe. It's only a matter of a few years before they can cover the rest of Europe.

Old 07-02-2009, 04:58 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Kin Jong Il is more determined to hurting the United States than Iran ever was. We have supplied Israel with FAR more munitions than Iran has, and to think of hitting this U.S. proxy is unthinkably stupid for anyone, especially Iran, when they consider the response. "First strike" options, like in Iraq?

Yea, those are usually justified. [/sarcasm]

Not so for either Israel, which bombs and strafes civilians quite often in the Gaza Strip and occupied territories, or the United States, which has its armies on both flanks of Iran at the moment. Both Iraq and Afghanistan have seen appalling civilian casualties, the Afghanistan war currently "ramping up", and Lebanon and Gaza civilians can tell you what white phosphorus and cluster munitions look like when dropped from F-16's.

Only Americans are naive enough to NOT see this, the rest of the world sees it clearly. Israel and the U.S. do not care. And they remind their populations incessantly that they are threatened to justify their military brutality and occupations.

I only wish Americans would wake up, they live in a U.S./Israeli dreamworld of a religious war against the Muslim world, which also clearly outs the decit and fraud these people employ, in the name of "God" (they use religion merely as a cover for their crimes against humanity)

Which ones are the extremist religious terrorists, the Muslims, or the Christians?

Old 07-02-2009, 09:04 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,987,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
You make a point which I think should be obvious, but apparently it's not.

Military action should, of course, be the last resort. But the consequence of ruling it out, which some people want to do, could bring on the absolute worst scenario. A nuclear weaponized theocratic Iranian regime would fuel a nuclear arms race throughout the mideast.

I also believe that there is at least a fair possibility that the mullahs and Ahmadinajad would launch the weapons at Israel in the belief that they are carrying out a holy mission.

And also remember that Iranian ballistic missiles, capable of being nuclear-tipped, can now reach southeastern Europe. It's only a matter of a few years before they can cover the rest of Europe.

Israel has already introduced nuclear warheads into the middle east with America's support. Israel is also a theocratic regime in that the Rabinical Courts impose the Torah and Talmud as Israel's highest civil court. Reliqious Parties have a controling voice in the current Israeli government.
Some of the Religious Parties and other members of Netayahu's Government back ethnic cleansing of the West Bank because it represnts the core of Biblical Judea. Most of the lands that Israel now resides were not part of Biblical Israel but were the lands of the Phillistines.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:28 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
washingtonpost.com

Any time is a good time to hit Iran. I hope the Israelis get on with it and soon.
These attitudes are dying out in America, and for good reason!

Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,207,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGACK View Post
washingtonpost.com

Any time is a good time to hit Iran. I hope the Israelis get on with it and soon.
What's holding you back? Go ahead and suit up...

Old 07-02-2009, 09:32 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
If Israel hits Iran, victory to Iran. Iran will blow the Zionists sky high, as they've deserved for 60 years.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,559,257 times
considering Iran will never be a threat to the US I say let Israel fight it's own battles. We already got rid of Saddam for you, now go use one of those nukes you say you don't have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies