Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2009, 06:47 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,296,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Between this and cap & trade will anyone have money left over from their paychecks ?
Well that doesn't even include our taxes going up after they let the Bush tax cuts expire and any other takes they can get in there. Keep taking from the people until no one has anything they can give. Then we can all collect welfare and vote for the Democrats so our pay checks keep rolling in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,273,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
So youre saying that Obama speaks without knowledge or doing a study to make sure he can do what he said. After all he was elected based on him doing what he said he would do. So he was talking out of his beep

lol @ Bushs alcoholic but Obama drinking while in office is fine lol
There's a big difference between being an alcoholic than a drinker.

I'm saying that we make decisions (normal people, that is) based on the information we have at hand; if that information changes, we change our decisions.

I can see that you may still be making decisions you did as a child, but not all of us operate that way.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:54 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,843,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
There's a big difference between being an alcoholic than a drinker.

I'm saying that we make decisions (normal people, that is) based on the information we have at hand; if that information changes, we change our decisions.

I can see that you may still be making decisions you did as a child, but not all of us operate that way.
Yeah I agree but Obama sure does talk about beer a lot. Now lets be real Yeah Bush drank Obama did drugs I dont see you calling him a drug addict. Bush didnt drink while in office that either of us can prove but Obama does. Talk about double standard

Now thats another excuses for Obama. Its Obama once again just saying what needed to be said to get elected. Just for the record McCain was right and Obama lied to us .

Amazing how its a lie for republicans but for Obama he just changed his mind. He didnt have all the info he needed to make that promise. lol

If I say I'm going to do something I do it even if it hurts or I dont really wanna do it. Guess my word matters to me more then it does Obama.

Seriously you wanna bring up a childhood compared to being an adult.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:56 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,273,993 times
Quote:
Yeah I agree but Obama sure does talk about beer a lot. Now lets be real Yeah Bush drank Obama did drugs I dont see you calling him a drug addict. Bush didnt drink while in office that either of us can prove but Obama does. Talk about double standard

Now thats another excuses for Obama. Its Obama once again just saying what needed to be said to get elected. Just for the record McCain was right and Obama lied to us .

Amazing how its a lie for republicans but for Obama he just changed his mind. He didnt have all the info he needed to make that promise. lol
Look at Bush and the Olympic photos from Beijing.
Bush is the one who called himself an alcoholic, remember the fight he had with a pretzel?
I know you saw the photos.
Do you have all the information any president has?
Didn't think so.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Bush is the one who called himself an alcoholic, remember the fight he had with a pretzel?
Didn't think so.
Prove he was drunk . I'll be waiting. I can show you a photo of Obama though with the actual beer in his hand while president

No one denies that Bush drank past tense. So you wanna blast him for something he did in his past then guess we better start calling Obama a drug addict for his past actions.

Remember Obama walking into a window I know you saw that photo.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:30 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,441,574 times
Quote:
Prove he was drunk . I'll be waiting. I can show you a photo of Obama though with the actual beer in his hand while president

No one denies that Bush drank past tense. So you wanna blast him for something he did in his past then guess we better start calling Obama a drug addict for his past actions.

Remember Obama walking into a window I know you saw that photo.
Hahaha
Obama is a drug addict and a law breaker (surprise, surprise) as drugs are illegal. Said he would have tried heroin but he did not like the drug dealer that sold the heroin.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:34 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,441,574 times
Quote:
Bush is the one who called himself an alcoholic
, remember the fight he had with a pretzel?
Didn't think so.
So what prove something with ACTUAL PROOF and not just some hateful lib just making sh*t up....... Does not matter if it is not true just that it is said about anyone they feel should be attacked. Except obama....... Then it is oh he changed his mind, or the script writer did not put it in his speech, or he did not have all the facts....

When you have railed Bush for something that many voted on and passed. Pathetic...

Old 07-03-2009, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Hahaha
Obama is a drug addict and a law breaker (surprise, surprise) as drugs are illegal. Said he would have tried heroin but he did not like the drug dealer that sold the heroin.
Oh yeah we cant leave out that Obama is also a criminal then because he was doing illegal drugs. Obama just got lucky he didnt get caught

Old 07-03-2009, 07:41 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,436,879 times
Quote:

Wait a min. I remember during the last debate with McCain and Obama and McCain was pressing Obama about how much the fine would be or how much they would have to pay if they didnt have this.

Obama kept saying no fine they wont have to pay anything. McCain pressed and pressed and Obama kept saying no there wouldnt be a fine
Your memory is cloudy. What Obama said, repeatedly, was, "Under my plan. . .".

What you also heard him say, but may not be remembering, was that he would work in a bi-partisan way to accomplish the legislation he wanted to pass. So his plan gets morphed and tweaked during the planning and negotiating, so that it includes safeguards and such that will satisfy both parties.

There's no lie in that.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:58 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,296,378 times
Just more Gangster Government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies