Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will Ditz's resignation affect the Republican Party?
It will help the party 25 18.66%
It will hurt the party 29 21.64%
It will neither help nor hurt the party 80 59.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 07:20 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Listen....go to a thread on Michelle Obama...someone who isn't even running for any office and LOOK at the level of HATE!
Nasty vulgar comments for someone who is the First Lady, not an elected politician. SO YOUR party is the one doing it just for fun. YOU, as most most Repubs, must wallow in hate, it must be the first emotion YOU use in any situation...sick!!!.

Criticism of Palin, a holder of political office is NOT hate.
People who do NOT criticize their elected officials are spineless un-patriotic, anti-American door mats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell that to Willow Palin.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:22 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
Why does Palin make herself out to be the victim, when during the election campaign, she pretty much accused Barack Obama of being a terrorist, which could have created a very dangerous backlash. We know she hates the "gotcha" media, but she would have had no problem using them to her advantage, had things been different.

To Mrs. Palin, I would say "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen". It seems that she can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Politics aside, this lady is not fit to be anywhere near the White House, ever!

Pretty much?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:23 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,146,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Tell that to Willow Palin.
Tell WHAT to Willow Palin?

I'm sure the poor dear has enough problems with a goofy, dishonest, maniac as a mother who likes to use and humiliate her family as much as possible.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:27 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Paranoia plus all-too-ready-to-"help ya" lawyers.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:28 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Tell WHAT to Willow Palin?

I'm sure the poor dear has enough problems with a goofy, dishonest, maniac as a mother who likes to use and humiliate her family as much as possible.

Well I dont hear her complaining about it. Go ahead and have Letterman tell another rape joke about her since she is not in office and all...

Old 07-06-2009, 07:30 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
tluv00:

You have hit upon a distinct point...the arab world refusing to speak with women with power...Hillary Clinton being the latest...and in my mind she is brilliant.

When we had Madelyn Albright and some of the other 'quacks moving in those circles, I thought Bill Clinton gave them those positions jsut to rankle the arabs...

Can you imagine a woman President moving in those arab circles?
Hard to refuse her the dignity of discussion...

We need this in the world. a woman President, and someone with the 'balls of Margaret Thatcher or a Golda Meier. A person who can really bully the correct way...
Hillary could do it but she is just to vindictive and full of hate....much of it self-hate.

What I like about Palin...she can and knows how to shoot a gun...that's a plus!
I can shoot a gun too, does that make me qualified to be President, that and to **** of them arabs? Are you joking?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:38 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Palin Facebook Message Slams Media, References "Higher Calling"

"I am now looking ahead and how we can advance this country together with our values of less government intervention, greater energy independence, stronger national security, and much-needed fiscal restraint. I hope you will join me. Now is the time to rebuild and help our nation achieve greatness!"

Who "values" would this be? Never mind that her own administration in Alaska has violated every single one of these "values."

And as for her threats of a lawsuit:
Perhaps Barack Obama should sue Sarah Palin for defamation of character?

And for what "higher calling" has she abandoned the governorship? Being governor was too "low" a calling for it?

What a complete loser this woman is. Leading the pack in her "Iquitarod."

I knew that her quitting was only the beginning of her road to vengeance.
Who's the loser? Someone who made it to title of Governor or some windbag whining/crying about said governor on an internet message board?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:56 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,842,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Um, you bring up "hate", then laugh at your own supposition as if it were fact.

Weird....

The article is actually about the R Party's woes and prospects.
The writer has a very short memory.
In January of 2005, 90% of the nation probably would have thought that Barack Obama was the name of a nasty disease in some foreign country.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:00 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Transaltion: ""They're picking on me, I quit""

It's a Repub thing.
No it's more along the lines of same old posters=same old song=tiring as hell.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:02 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,119,311 times
Quote:
Listen....go to a thread on Michelle Obama...someone who isn't even running for any office and LOOK at the level of HATE!
Nasty vulgar comments for someone who is the First Lady, not an elected politician. SO YOUR party is the one doing it just for fun. YOU, as most most Repubs, must wallow in hate, it must be the first emotion YOU use in any situation...sick!!!.

Criticism of Palin, a holder of political office is NOT hate.
People who do NOT criticize their elected officials are spineless un-patriotic, anti-American door mats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When's the last time you criticized anyone in the Obama administration? We'd appreciate it if you'd point those posts out for us so we can take your word with any amount of credibility.

Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.