Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will Ditz's resignation affect the Republican Party?
It will help the party 25 18.66%
It will hurt the party 29 21.64%
It will neither help nor hurt the party 80 59.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 08:35 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,245,736 times

Advertisements

Geeze......why don't you guys get unique and start a thread on Michael Jackson.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:36 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,336,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Wow, tin foil hat time, eh?
C'mon Sonrise, who are YOU pullin' for?

No one on this Forum is going to beat you up.

Come clean, man!

Old 07-04-2009, 08:36 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,717,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Uh, you have me mixed up with someone else.

McCain is a nice guy but I didn't think he was the best choice for the GOP candidate.

Are you telling me you and I are in the same party and you are bashing me? If so, this is the perfect example of what I am talking about. How can the GOP ever hope to win another election with all this in-fighting????
Where did I bash you? If you believe that we must try and be more like the dems, traipsing out more "moderate" republicans, I was pointing out that we did just that in this last election with McLame and look where it got us. If people want a liberal, they will choose the real thing, not some wannabe.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:39 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,251,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Granted.

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits

BTW - you misspelled "...bag of hot air..." above. The video demonstrates it nicely.

You may want to edit before the time runs out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Sorry. I don't have the time. And I misspelled nothig. "Breath of fresh air" is what she is. Unlike the stench that is coming from Washington D.C., which is B.O. And it really does stink!

You're like all the rest of them. I can only hope that one day you are the subject of the same kind of hatred that Sarah Palin has been dealing with. You need to be humbled. May God deal with you accordingly.
Operative word: "bag" syn:"sack", ex: "Sad Sack of Something that Shall Remain Unspoken Due To the Vigilance of the Moderators".

In all fairness, the filling may be helium instead of hot air, but still decidedly lightweight for the exaggerated size of the importance of the character portrayed.

By golly, you sure did, and you did a very impressive job, I might add. Sarah herself couldn't have surpassed you. Kudos.

I'm sure the next time you speak with God to give Him His marching orders you will include special instructions for carrying out the scope of your vengeance. Smite away.

Too late for an edit now, however. Sorry about that.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:39 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,652,230 times
I think every decent person in America should threaten legal action against the media. Destroying a country in order to fill ones pockets should be treason.

But then we have this thing called free speech and while I am totally disgusted with most media in America, I would not want freedom of speech to be taken away. It doesn't take long to see who is telling the truth. Now which stations are getting lower ratings. LOL

Old 07-04-2009, 08:40 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,411,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I don't hate her.

I just dislike those who see her as presidential.

BO is presidential?

Why?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:41 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,344,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
With all dues respect, it appears as if you don't understand the definition of hypocrisy. If Palin was preaching abstinence, and was sleeping around and having babies out of wedlock, then, yes she would be a hypocrite. If I'm against illegal drugs, and talk out against them, and it turns out that my dad is a coke head, would I no longer be able to be against illegal narcotics? See the fallacy in your statement?
Whoa, back up a bit.

Palin was pregnant when she married the First Dude. She was not abstinent before marriage.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:42 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Geeze......why don't you guys get unique and start a thread on Michael Jackson.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !I thought I was sick of hearing about O.J. all those years ago,but I think this MJ thing is getting on my very last nerve.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:43 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,717,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Whoa, back up a bit.

Palin was pregnant when she married the First Dude. She was not abstinent before marriage.
If I was a crackhead and then gave my life to the Lord, and became drug free, does that mean that I can never speak out against crack?

BTW, I had never heard that she was pregnant before marriage, got a link?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:44 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,781,119 times
Mule, what's on my last nerve is that not one of these people who constantly blare about SP can coherently discuss her record as governor of Alaska. They hear her say something about "energy independence", which is just hypocritical lip service on her part. They're being used.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies