Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will Ditz's resignation affect the Republican Party?
It will help the party 25 18.66%
It will hurt the party 29 21.64%
It will neither help nor hurt the party 80 59.70%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 06:39 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil leftist dogma View Post
And all the real conservatives in the room let out a collective groan...
Ha, nothing like a leftist telling us how we should react. I can't wait to see Sarah run, she's the only reason most of us true conservatives voted for McLame in the first place.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:40 PM

122 posts, read 150,715 times
I wouldn't mind a centrist conservative in office after Obama to fix some of the things that he will invariably mess up. Not Palin though, she's awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Ha, nothing like a leftist telling us how we should react. I can't wait to see Sarah run, she's the only reason most of us true conservatives voted for McLame in the first place.
You have got to be ****ting me.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig121 View Post
Sarah Palin 2012 - over my dead body.

She may be a famous person who ends up dying of the Swine Flu.
HUH? Too much 4th of July merriment?

Old 07-04-2009, 06:45 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
From what I've read in your past posts,YOU wouldn't know a true conservative it one actually kicked you in the forehead.....Now the neoCONs,I'd say you could be their head cheerleader.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
From what I've read in your past posts,YOU wouldn't know a true conservative it one actually kicked you in the forehead.....Now the neoCONs,I'd say you could be their head cheerleader.
Again, a leftist telling me that I'm not a true conservative, that's rich. Happy 4th of July.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:50 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Again, a leftist telling me that I'm not a true conservative, that's rich. Happy 4th of July.
Happy 4th to you also

Anyone left of Limbaugh is a "leftist" in your mind.So sad...your type is the type that the republicans are trying so hard to distance themselves from now and I hope they succeed

Old 07-04-2009, 06:50 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
No most of America hasn't noticed and are still pleased with the results from Nov 4. The Palin debacle just reinforces that the RIGHT team won the election and the fly by night one couldn't cut the mustard in the number 2 slot.
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Hmmm seems like the often quoted Gallup poll has it a 2/1 margin of those who approve of POTUS Obama. My guess is that he will run for reelection against a team of Palin and Sanford. They seem to be getting a lot of press lately and that usually translates into votes.
Oh, so you're real pleased with what's happening right now? You're "pleased" that we are deep in debt, and Obama is getting us in deeper?

There is no "Palin debacle", except that which Democrats have created. She added much to the McCain Campaign, and would have saved it, had there been more time. She was raising more money than McCain had been able to raise, and America was turning out in huge numbers at her events. Is that what you call a "debacle"?

But I do call the Obama administration a "debacle". We have "czars" now, who answer to no one but Obama. He has nationalized the banks and two auto companies. He has, without any Constitutional authority, removed CEO's of private companies. He has forced banks to take money and accept mergers that they did not want. His "czars" plan to "dictate" how much an executive can be paid (and I'm sure this is just the beginning). He is giving Unions powers that they should not have, and against U.S. law, has forced bond holders to, instead of being paid first, accept what is left after the Unions get what they demanded (GM "Bankruptcy"). This makes a mockery of our laws and our financial system.

Need I go on?

This is what the Democrat Party has done to our country in just five months! This is an absoute disgrace, and it is a crisis. It is a crisis in American government. And we had better wake up to what is taking place. Because there are going to be no winners when this is over, if we don't. Not even you.

WAKE UP!!!

Old 07-04-2009, 06:52 PM

416 posts, read 407,887 times
And people wonder why the US is sinking!

Old 07-04-2009, 06:52 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,123,478 times
Palin knows exactly what she's doing. Three years ago who ever heard of any of the doofuses running for the 08 nomination? Romney, Thompson, Huckabee!!? Palin is getting as much press and as much attention as possible for the next 3 years. It's called marketing. People want to know who they're voting for come November 4. Nobody wants to throw their vote at some odd ball weirdo like Huckabee who comes out of the woodwork a few months before the election.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:54 PM

416 posts, read 407,887 times
Surely Palin resigning as a Governor won't give her credibilty to run for a Presidency. She will resign at that too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies