Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 09:50 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,212,133 times

Advertisements

A warning: This is a pitch I sent in to Cracked.Com as an article. It is, rude, and at times lewd. I think it's pretty funny, but it isn't for the easily offended. Read at your own risk

Five Guns That Are Clearly Compensating for a Tiny Penis - Esse Est Percipi - Open Salon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 10:27 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,685,125 times
I never take that "tiny penis" argument seriously. It's nonsense. It would be just as logical to say that women with big hair or big diamond rings are compensating for tiny breasts.

Old 06-21-2009, 10:37 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,917,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I never take that "tiny penis" argument seriously. It's nonsense. It would be just as logical to say that women with big hair or big diamond rings are compensating for tiny breasts.
It's been my observation that women with big hair and big diamond rings usually have big breasts. Pamela Anderson comes to mind. But, that's just my observation....

Old 06-21-2009, 10:46 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,943,571 times
Quote:

Have you ever been to Cracked?

Serious and Cracked.com don't belong in the same sentence....all the "articles" are like this one.....

OP.....nice job, funny stuff....

Old 06-21-2009, 10:48 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Pretty funny, but if you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism:

The comments on the Lewis machine gun vs. "hot, humid climate" illustrated by a book cover showing Rommel's troops is creative, but I don't think one generally thinks of the North African campaign as being fought in "humid" conditions. (Also, the front-line infantry machine gun for the Brits in WWII was the Bren, as I'm sure you know. Although apparently the Long Range Desert Group liked the Lewis - I didn't know that.)

Apart from that - I chuckled. (Do the MG42 and the M2 next, eh?)

Old 06-22-2009, 12:02 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,928,338 times
Quote:
Yeah, kind of like the people who have to call the conservatives names compensating for a small brain.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:44 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,222,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
It's been my observation that women with big hair and big diamond rings usually have big breasts. Pamela Anderson comes to mind. But, that's just my observation....
Yes, but are they _real_ big breasts? Maybe not, boob jobs are pretty common these days. Much more common than d*ck jobs.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:49 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,435,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
A warning: This is a pitch I sent in to Cracked.Com as an article. It is, rude, and at times lewd. I think it's pretty funny, but it isn't for the easily offended. Read at your own risk

Five Guns That Are Clearly Compensating for a Tiny Penis - Esse Est Percipi - Open Salon

I live in a rural area, so I own guns..but I don't make a big deal out of it. I mean, you own a gun...so what?

Some of these gun nuts appear to view gun ownership as an extension of their manhood. Obviously they are attempting to compensate for what they so obviously lack.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:18 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,247,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
I live in a rural area, so I own guns..but I don't make a big deal out of it. I mean, you own a gun...so what?

Some of these gun nuts appear to view gun ownership as an extension of their manhood. Obviously they are attempting to compensate for what they so obviously lack.
Would you say the same goes for car nut collectors? You know like: "I have more cars then you do."

Old 06-22-2009, 09:25 AM

2,011 posts, read 3,880,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post

Sigmund Freud had just the opposite opinion. He said those that fear guns have a "manhood" problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies