Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 07:18 PM

817 posts, read 852,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post
1) All the states are going bankrupt. With the failure of state governments comes the failure in the trust of national governments.

2) This will lead to hyperinflation and people will blame the Bush and Obama administrations, and the US government in general.

3) The United States will start to demilitarize as it starts paying its soldiers IOUs and they quit.

4) China will not take over the US because their government will also have a fallout.

5) Sarah Palin stepped down, I believe, because she knows this is imminent and there IS no 2012 election.

6) All state and federal services will stop, and the US will be brought into a state of confusion - however it will be resolved in a few months as local governments step in and do what the states and country normally did.

7) You will have an America without a government, without working borders, and essentially comprised of thousands of city-states. The flag will still fly and people will still light fireworks on the Fourth of July, but there won't be a United States.
Do you listen to Alex Jones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2009, 07:19 PM

1,373 posts, read 3,125,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedman View Post
Yeah actually, though I take what he says with a grain of salt and I don't always agree with his views.

I listen partly for entertainment.

Old 07-05-2009, 07:28 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,903,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimzyMusic View Post
.. They had this show on, "Life After People", that basically was about how great the world would be after every human died. I'm a huge environmentalist, but I'm also a huge pacifist, and genocide is not the way to save the planet!
Truth be known ... Daisey Duke is more elite than Palin ...

Life After People is a great show ... at least as far as the special effects go.

Most of the show itself is B.S., I'm sorry to say, as it gives too much credit to man with regard to his creations.

We've got bridges in this country barely 60 years old that are falling down, so I would be hard pressed to imagine anything we make would last 100 to 300 years.

Television these days, isn't meant to educate .. it's there to entertain. Nothing on the boob-toob is ever really very real. Even the news isn't really news if you were to look closely enough at it.

Don't base life's decisions by what you see on TV ... be entertained by it .. yes ... but be sure to walk away from it when you're through.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:18 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,948,956 times
The volcano under Yellowstone will erupt, and destroy most of the continetal USA!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 02:17 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You say that those righties have nothing to offer but can you suggest one thing that they have proposed, even in Congressional committees. They are not allowed to propose anything on the floor or in any committees so we really don't know what they might want to do.
Oh, so that's the problem....they're bursting with plans and ideas but they're not ALLOWED to propose anything...I understand now

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 AM

70 posts, read 119,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedman View Post
6 days a week!

YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 1/2" Prepare!!"

YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 2/2" Prepare!!"

Old 07-06-2009, 04:28 PM

817 posts, read 852,847 times
Really? That guy is a joke. I had respect for Ron Paul until he went on that lunatics show.

Old 07-06-2009, 04:51 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,802,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus23 View Post
The volcano under Yellowstone will erupt, and destroy most of the continetal USA!!!!!!!!!!
Not for at least 10,000 years. but by then there won't be a USA for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies