Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 06:21 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhct View Post
Maybe thats what you would like to think...but as posted above it would be considered a hate crime, plain & simple.

Not "justification" of the past
Umm, you do know the difference between asking a question and declaring an opinion, don't you?

You have apparantly decided from my question just what exactly I am thinking. Way to act with prejudice and promote disharmony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 06:38 AM

1,617 posts, read 2,638,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Umm, you do know the difference between asking a question and declaring an opinion, don't you?

You have apparantly decided from my question just what exactly I am thinking. Way to act with prejudice and promote disharmony.
Your comment that I replied to promotes harmony and is without prejudice? I don't think so.

My comment promotes no such thing. Again, maybe that's what you'd like to think but its not.

Especially if the definitions of hate crimes have already been discussed and fleshed out.

In the scenario you described it would be considerd a hate crime. Plain and simple.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Your comment that I replied to promotes harmony and is without prejudice? I don't think so.

My comment promotes no such thing. Again, maybe that's what you'd like to think but its not.

Especially if the definitions of hate crimes have already been discussed and fleshed out.

In the scenario you described it would be considerd a hate crime. Plain and simple.
You really do have a comprehension problem, don't you? I asked a question, assigning no blame and posited a situation that occurs all to commonly. From this you deduce prejudice? It is there only if you have it to begin with as you apparently do.

BTW, the poster that I asked the question of did respond and answered my question. That was all I was after.

What are you after? Intimadation of thoughts other than your own or just wanting complete control over others? Either way, you are way under qualified and it isn't going to happen.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:41 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
this idiot from la(cali poppy) comes with this post and everybody gets defensive and start to apologizing for obvius hate crime.i am not a skin head but race war is needed in this country or black will be going after white americans until white aericans don't stand up and fight back.why do you thing that these things only happen to white americans or western europeans and never to eastern europeans.because blacks know that if they attack white americans they will not fight back because they have been brainwashed with white guilt that they would alloow blacks to kill them but they would never raise their habd on blacks.while easter europeans will beat the crap out of them.
You may not be an admitted racist or skinhead but your ideas are just the same!

In your opinion blacks and whites who mind rheir own business and harm no one should now get guns, rifles, bombs, and bottles and go into the streets enmass to kill one another?

So as a black man if I attack a white man he's just going to stand there and take it? I don't think so.

Only blacks attack whites?..again I don't think so.

I could post article after article showing whites attacking law abiding blacks for nothing more than moving into a majority white neighborhood, these articles would not be historical articles but recent news.

At the end of this "race war" you long for, what would be your desired outcome??

Old 07-18-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
You really do have a comprehension problem, don't you? I asked a question, assigning no blame and posited a situation that occurs all to commonly. From this you deduce prejudice? It is there only if you have it to begin with as you apparently do.

BTW, the poster that I asked the question of did respond and answered my question. That was all I was after.

What are you after? Intimadation of thoughts other than your own or just wanting complete control over others? Either way, you are way under qualified and it isn't going to happen.
Oh no, defnitely not control of anyone or anything...just calling it like I see it...

I did not deduce prejudice from your post...you were the one who inferred that my posts were prejudiced. I assigned no blame to you or anyone else. I did sense that the question asked was crazy and I responded to it, period.

If you feel intimidation because I responded the way I did, sorry..no intention of intimidating anyone.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:41 AM

184 posts, read 132,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
You may not be an admitted racist or skinhead but your ideas are just the same!

In your opinion blacks and whites who mind rheir own business and harm no one should now get guns, rifles, bombs, and bottles and go into the streets enmass to kill one another?

So as a black man if I attack a white man he's just going to stand there and take it? I don't think so.

Only blacks attack whites?..again I don't think so.

I could post article after article showing whites attacking law abiding blacks for nothing more than moving into a majority white neighborhood, these articles would not be historical articles but recent news.

At the end of this "race war" you long for, what would be your desired outcome??
what about that white women who went to black majority neighborhood and got killed and nobody reported it until utility workers came and reported.and many more like this.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:55 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,153,826 times
Plain and simple. This was a hate crime.

I don't give a rat's a$$ how governments and other dopes classify things.

When the motivation...catalyst for someone being attacked, assaulted or murdered is rooted in their race, ethnicity, religion, sexual preference/lifestyle or for just being different than the attacker; that's a hate crime.

The End.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:07 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Ohio.com - Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family (http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html - broken link)
"Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

Sure sounds like a hate crime to me...
They should contact a GOOD Lawyer and the Federal Authorities. Local District Attorney's are often reluctant to prosecute their electorate

Old 07-18-2009, 12:10 PM

[quote=jlhct;9827107]
Quote:
Oh no, defnitely not control of anyone or anything...just calling it like I see it...
Unfortunately for you, that says a great deal about you, none of it good.

Quote:
I did not deduce prejudice from your post...you were the one who inferred that my posts were prejudiced. I assigned no blame to you or anyone else. I did sense that the question asked was crazy and I responded to it, period.
Once again, what you "inferred" says a great deal about you and your view on life. When you deem a ligitimate question "crazy" it explains a great deal about your world view and channel vision.

Quote:
If you feel intimidation because I responded the way I did, sorry..no intention of intimidating anyone
You really should attempt to not project your own feelings onto someone who you do not know. BTW, trying to slap someone down who disagrees with your view is an attempt at intimidation. Doesn't work, but it is an attempt.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:53 PM

[quote=Predos;9827788]
Quote:

Unfortunately for you, that says a great deal about you, none of it good.

Once again, what you "inferred" says a great deal about you and your view on life. When you deem a ligitimate question "crazy" it explains a great deal about your world view and channel vision.

You really should attempt to not project your own feelings onto someone who you do not know. BTW, trying to slap someone down who disagrees with your view is an attempt at intimidation. Doesn't work, but it is an attempt.
If my view on life thinks that its crazy that someone would beat someone else up because of past injustices, when that individual person had nothing to do with those injustices, then you can call me crazy all day long...If you think that is crazy, then what does it say about you?

Well, like I said you can see it like you want...I made a comment in regards to your question, so if you see it as me trying to intimidate you or whatever else then there is nothing else for me to say...it wasn't my intention. Again, I'll call something crazy if I see it as such which is what I did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies