Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:42 AM

7,887 posts, read 17,192,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
^This coming from the guy who either read the first line of my post, and didn't bother to read to rest before spouting off and making inaccurate assumptions, or he read the rest and just didn't comprehend it.

Those who read my post in its entirety would note that I stated, quite clearly, I might add, that I certainly wouldn't classify all Republicans or conservatives as such, and it's just the first stereotype I think of because the most obnoxious conservatives fit the stereotype I described.

(Psst! You didn't blow anything out of the water, and you certainly didn't prove anything other than your poor reading comprehension skills. Too bad for you.)
I read your post and despite your insult, there is nothing wrong with my reading skills. Your post smacks me as the same as "I don't hate all -----. Some of my best friends are -----." So you acknowledge that not all conservatives are ignorant rednecks despite your more obvious stereotypical thinking. How magnanimous of you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 03:49 PM

479 posts, read 660,914 times
Now this is funny! Do you want to know what our posting and thread numbers (stats) really mean?

Mine are low, I work full time and don't have time to hang out on CD 24/7.

On the other hand the one of whom you speak is either independently wealthy or unemployed. Who else would have the time to post that many times?

Inquiring minds want to know! Which is it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
You both joined around the same time and by looking at the post and read numbers, well.....you figure it out...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies