Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 05:49 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times

Advertisements

Why is the focus on the white percentage? How about the black percentage? Seems to me Samuel Jackson reason for voting for Obama most likely holds true with most black people. But hey, voting for someone because of race is perfectly fine with liberals..............as long as its a black person.

The most accurate and well judged number is the white vote if you ask me. Why should it have been much over 50 percent even early on? Obama had already proved then that Hope and Change was a bunch of bull crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 05:56 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestonDawkness View Post
Want to thank all of you, for your Powerfull stand against Oboma & His Corrupted political partners.

But there is so much more we can do. Being aggressive and focusing on the facts and truth is only the first step.
We musT follow Up with more details standing by our convictions and dont back down.

Oboma has NOT brought CHANGE, In fact ~! ~ THE ONLY real THING needing CHANGE !....Was Barack Hussein Obama II.

HIMSELF

Barack Hussein Obama II ( Who hates American Values ) who is A " SELF PROCLAIMED Enemy" ~of responsible, Morally Conscious HARD WORKING Americans.

oBOMAS Irresponsible & DRUG MAFIA and reckless supporters KNOW~ that Barack Hussein Obama II, WILL FORCE YOU to paY THEM, out of your PockeT .{ FOR all of their UNCHECKED Vices and THRILLS/

{ All on YOU

| / At your COST & Sacrifice.\

...This UN~CHANGABLE fraud, has done His VERY BEST to Inspire VIOLENCE. THESE ARE OBAMAS OWN WORDS.. saying .........To his supporters.Saying “Get ready for hand-to-hand combat with your Fellow
Americans” – Obama has ALSO DECLARED to his Supporters. “I want all Americans to get in each others faces!– Obama
demands !

“You bring a knife to a fight pal, we’ll bring a gun” –

THESE ARE OBAMAS OWN WORDS.. ANGER VIOLENCE and more taxes..... THIS IS OBAMAS Change for america /“Hit Back Twice As Hard”. He commands ! *Obama on the private sector: ~~ “We talk To these folks…~ / so I know whose a*$ to KICK.“ OBOMA wants to KICK your a*$ /```Shouting THAT Republican victory would mean ~ “hand to hand combat” and HE IS EXPECTING people to be on
Edge and ON BORDERLINE killing MODE, `` VIOLENT / and STAND and STOMP and MOB for their immoral CAUSES and
THIS IS WHAT HE LIVES FOR ./ ./ ./ THESE ARE OBAMAS OWN WORDS.. !* Obama Tells democrats: “ I’m itching for a
fight.” !

....PLEASE.... go to reXes NEW WebsiTe ~ ! Oboma *( Just like Adolf Hitler~~\oBOMA~~~ Demands ! -- [ THE
FINAL SOLUTION - for Un~Wanted Children

Barak Obama is A MURDERER .~Torturing UNWANTED babys on DEATH ROE.

CLICK HERE http://obomlnation.webstarts.com/index.html

OBAMA TAKES a little NEW BORN innocent child, BORN ALIVE sTabS it iN the head and SUCKs ITS BRAINS OUT.

This is just too wrong and horrible. Please stand for Loving Children and the USA.

Respectfully and Thankfully Thank you ALL for your Time.

To see HORRIBLE HONOR Killings ~~` HATE CRIMES ]`~ ! eXecuted by the CLINTON, RENO and ATF Media WHO COMMITTED H0NOR KILLINGs [ SLAUGHTERING }] 21 LITTLE Helpless Children at Waco.

Click Here http://obomlnation.webstarts.com/partly_born_totally_murdered.html
Wooowwww. Dude, seriously, call your doctor..now.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Wooowwww. Dude, seriously, call your doctor..now.

If you actually look at what he said, he really wasnt wrong. Most of what he said was true. Sure, I needs to learn to post properly on a forum (not all bold) and its a bit jumbled but he really isnt far off in what he said.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:18 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
If you actually look at what he said, he really wasnt wrong. Most of what he said was true. Sure, I needs to learn to post properly on a forum (not all bold) and its a bit jumbled but he really isnt far off in what he said.
really?

Barack Hussein Obama II ( Who hates American Values ) who is A " SELF PROCLAIMED Enemy" ~of responsible, Morally Conscious HARD WORKING Americans.

oBOMAS Irresponsible & DRUG MAFIA and reckless supporters KNOW~ that Barack Hussein Obama II, WILL FORCE YOU to paY THEM, out of your PockeT .{ FOR all of their UNCHECKED Vices and THRILLS/

has done His VERY BEST to Inspire VIOLENCE

HE IS EXPECTING people to be on
Edge and ON BORDERLINE killing MODE, `` VIOLENT / and STAND and STOMP and MOB for their immoral CAUSES and

THIS IS WHAT HE LIVES FOR

I think you'd better read it again.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:33 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Why is the focus on the white percentage? How about the black percentage? Seems to me Samuel Jackson reason for voting for Obama most likely holds true with most black people. But hey, voting for someone because of race is perfectly fine with liberals..............as long as its a black person.

The most accurate and well judged number is the white vote if you ask me. Why should it have been much over 50 percent even early on? Obama had already proved then that Hope and Change was a bunch of bull crap.
I love it so much that people like you hate the fact that a black man is president. I bet you cry everynight before you go to bed because a white guy isn't in charge.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:50 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,859,732 times
re: Originally Posted by PrestonDawkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
You might need to either up your meds or start breaking them in half.

Wow you got that right. Can we flag as the most likely to end up in a bell tower with a rifle?

Funny how after all this time people still want to blame the gov for Waco... Sorry it was a nutbag, pedophile named David Koresh. He was wholy responsible fort he deaths that occurred. I have NO sympathy for those that followed that loon.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:02 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
96%?

That's embarrassing. Loyalty To The Race™ takes on a whole new meaning after 3 years of an abject failure of leadership. They still slobber over him.

Is there really that much desire within black people to pin their hopes on one man? I kind of feel bad for black people at this point.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 AM

365 posts, read 644,824 times
I honestly believe that this is because of Romney. Nobody wants to be tied to him.

Probably figure 4 more years of Obama, and then they will get their Republican president in. Which is probably what was going to happen anyway.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I love it so much that people like you hate the fact that a black man is president. I bet you cry everynight before you go to bed because a white guy isn't in charge.
Excuse me? I dont give a second thought, unlike you liberals and blacks who voted for him just because he was black. I dont give a damn what color he is. I never liked his background and past, I dont like his policies, I dont like how he takes cheap shots at citizens who disagree with him, I dont like his lies, I dont like his acquaintances. You can sit there and play the overused stupid race card all you want, if it makes you feel better.

I want someone in charge that not only knows what he is doing but someone who actually cares and believes in this nations founding and what we stand for. Not someone who has vowed to transform America.

And really, the one I see crying at night are people like you who do nothing but look at people through race colored glasses and you see now, but wont admit, that this man is a failure. Take you idiotic, baseless accusations of racism out of here. Go to an all liberal site like Media Mutters or Crooks & Liars if you want to play that crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies