Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 06:11 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Yes it is true folks. It was reported by the Wall Street Journal today that when asked by African counterparts on his trip to Africa to name his personal hero in the black community he cited, - Erkle.

When asked why he was not targeting Africa with the aid President Bush had sent he went nasal, crossed his eyes and stated emphatically, "Gee I'm Sorry"!

Is there no end to the Apologist in Chief.
Bush, Cheney, Republicans, Conservatives, Neocons, Red states have been the most embarrassing bunch in history. Yes, we have to apologize for them because they don't know enough to do it themselves. Bush spends nearly a trillion dollars on a failed ideological war with a country we had no business being in, then at the end of his farcical presidency, he pledges hundreds of millions to Africa after ignoring them for 8 years. Hundreds of millions of course that the next president would have to deal with given the collosal economic mess Bush left him and the country with. What a meaningless gesture.

Is there no end to nitpicky conservative spins?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 06:50 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Bush, Cheney, Republicans, Conservatives, Neocons, Red states have been the most embarrassing bunch in history. Yes, we have to apologize for them because they don't know enough to do it themselves. Bush spends nearly a trillion dollars on a failed ideological war with a country we had no business being in, then at the end of his farcical presidency, he pledges hundreds of millions to Africa after ignoring them for 8 years. Hundreds of millions of course that the next president would have to deal with given the collosal economic mess Bush left him and the country with. What a meaningless gesture.

Is there no end to nitpicky conservative spins?
Lies,all lies. Why do people lie?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
What the hell is up w/this thread? OP, try to slow down on the drinks, you might start making some sense.
Hello Karfar,
I was hoping to get your take on this, kinda missed you. So what do yu think. Do you find erklebama interesting? You get the similarities? I think it is striking. He is th emost symbolic democratic politician I have seen since Stuart Smalley.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:56 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Hello Karfar,
I was hoping to get your take on this, kinda missed you. So what do yu think. Do you find erklebama interesting? You get the similarities? I think it is striking. He is th emost symbolic democratic politician I have seen since Stuart Smalley.
How can you miss me, I am admittedly on this forum almost every day. It'd be pretty sweet if you could provide back-up, but since you've admitted yourself this is a thread of no substance, I won't hold my breath. I eagerly await your next thread, surely it'll be about unicorns.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
How can you miss me, I am admittedly on this forum almost every day. It'd be pretty sweet if you could provide back-up, but since you've admitted yourself this is a thread of no substance, I won't hold my breath. I eagerly await your next thread, surely it'll be about unicorns.
You made funny, I'm impressed. Unicorns would be an interesting subject. Maybe we could put a unicorn on the new dollar after the money is all worthless. The Obama fantasy dollar. I'll study on it. I think you just enjoy the discourse

Old 07-13-2009, 07:12 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
You made funny, I'm impressed. Unicorns would be an interesting subject. Maybe we could put a unicorn on the new dollar after the money is all worthless. The Obama fantasy dollar. I'll study on it. I think you just enjoy the discourse
I like unicorns, I would not be opposed to having one on a dollar bill.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:18 PM

Now there you go, you made nice. I tell you there is hope for the human race if somehow consevative thinking takes back the planet one soul at a time. You have potential. I have seen more than one post when you are not frothing at the mouth like most of the no sustance rants that we hear from the left. You have possibilities young lady...believe in yourself!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies