Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 06:45 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,732,646 times

Advertisements

Do you get the feeling that Obama has become the Forest Gump of the Left? I mean you can't turn on the tube without seeing his mug. Whether it's picking college basketball playoff teams or hawking light bulbs, he's everywhere. Now it's the All Star game? That kills it for me. I love baseball but I'll be watching something else on Tuesday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2009, 06:48 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
doesn't north korea have a guy like that? I guy who's face is everywhere? barry was played out 2 years ago. he's so uninteresting.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:49 AM

551 posts, read 855,746 times
And how much will that pitch cost the tax payer? The game is in St. Louis, right?

Old 07-13-2009, 06:53 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,732,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmg1 View Post
And how much will that pitch cost the tax payer? The game is in St. Louis, right?
But don't you know we are in an economic crisis and we all have to make sacrifices?

Old 07-13-2009, 07:02 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,286,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
Do you get the feeling that Obama has become the Forest Gump of the Left? I mean you can't turn on the tube without seeing his mug. Whether it's picking college basketball playoff teams or hawking light bulbs, he's everywhere. Now it's the All Star game? That kills it for me. I love baseball but I'll be watching something else on Tuesday.
We need to elect a real POTUS and let this globe-trotting empty suit do what he does best,....use his blackberry, get in front of some camera, or read a script from one of his liberal speech writers. It's obvious that Obama is not comfortable in Washington D.C. since he likes to spend so little time there.

Hope Obama sees fit to take all the family so that they can do some shopping while in St. Louis.

Old 07-13-2009, 07:10 AM

I think it's a fun privilage for the POTUS to throw out the first pitch in a baseball game....

However, hasn't Obama heard of the Washington Nationals?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
He is in love with himself!
I'll bet he Tivo's himself so he can watch himself over and over and say aren't I wonderful and just imagine they believe "I am the one we have been waiting for".

Old 07-13-2009, 08:16 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
We need to elect a real POTUS and let this globe-trotting empty suit do what he does best,....use his blackberry, get in front of some camera, or read a script from one of his liberal speech writers. It's obvious that Obama is not comfortable in Washington D.C. since he likes to spend so little time there.

Hope Obama sees fit to take all the family so that they can do some shopping while in St. Louis.
WOW! The sour grape crop is exceptional this year

Funny we didn't hear any whining from the Uptighty-Righties about The Shrub making 77 trips to his Texas ranch during his reign, he musta been real comfortable in DC to spend so much time away, eh?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WOW! The sour grape crop is exceptional this year

Funny we didn't hear any whining from the Uptighty-Righties about The Shrub making 77 trips to his Texas ranch during his reign, he musta been real comfortable in DC to spend so much time away, eh?
Bush wasn't promoting "Hope and CHANGE"

Old 07-13-2009, 08:22 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmg1 View Post
Bush wasn't promoting "Hope and CHANGE"

Oh, so THAT makes him immune from the indignent whining about travel away from DC?

I guess he needed all those trips to TX to supply the Uptighty-Righties with the seemingly inexhaustable supply of BS whining they continue to spread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies