Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 07:33 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times

Advertisements

I am sorry if this is old news now and if someone else has posted about this before, then just ignore it.

All G8 members were given a New World Currency coin, minted in Belgium by the Belgium Mint.

The NWO is getting closer day by day. The pieces of the jigsaw are slotting together. I am sure there is a blueprint of How to Orchestrate World Domination.
They are getting their act together now before they make the news public....

The picture of the coin is there for all the world to see.

Website of the Future World Currency

It is intended for an 'intelligent' currency to be developed that is recognised by devices, mobilephones etc., I assume it will have a ID chip inside and probably a GPS tracker too! It is said on the currency site that it is planned for the currency to undergo an important public test run at the 2015 Milan Universal Expo.

A solid silver coin if that appeals to you....

More discussion

Scare yourself and find out what all this New World Order thing is all about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 07:36 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
It will save us all...if only there was a world government everything would be rosy.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:39 AM

I hope you are being sarcastic!

Old 07-15-2009, 07:40 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I am sorry if this is old news now and if someone else has posted about this before, then just ignore it.

All G8 members were given a New World Currency coin, minted in Belgium by the Belgium Mint.

The NWO is getting closer day by day. The pieces of the jigsaw are slotting together. I am sure there is a blueprint of How to Orchestrate World Domination.
They are getting their act together now before they make the news public....

The picture of the coin is there for all the world to see.

Website of the Future World Currency

It is intended for an 'intelligent' currency to be developed that is recognised by devices, mobilephones etc., I assume it will have a ID chip inside and probably a GPS tracker too! It is said on the currency site that it is planned for the currency to undergo an important public test run at the 2015 Milan Universal Expo.

A solid silver coin if that appeals to you....

More discussion

Scare yourself and find out what all this New World Order thing is all about
No problem. Im glad to see others picked up on this. See post #32 in this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...d-order-4.html

Pope calls for a new world economic order - Europe, World News - Independent.ie

Medvedev Shows Off Sample Coin of New ‘World Currency’ at G-8 - Bloomberg.com

Old 07-15-2009, 07:43 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,870,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I hope you are being sarcastic!
Yes I am.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:48 AM

551 posts, read 855,887 times
This fits in perfectly with former VP and internet creator Al Gore's ideal of a world governance for climate change.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:33 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Shhhhhhh! is all an illusion, go back to sleep, nothing to see here.
The government is only trying to help you.
Arent they going such a great job.

Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Shhhhhhh! is all an illusion, go back to sleep, nothing to see here.
The government is only trying to help you.
Arent they going such a great job.
I was tryng to remember the last time Our Government did anything to help our economy or society. If some one has something significant please let me know.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:33 AM

Quote:
I was tryng to remember the last time Our Government did anything to help our economy or society.
It really depends whether you mean 'help' how THEY define it or 'help' how WE define it.

They will try to convince us that they are doing all kinds of things to help the economy. Unfortunately the financial help packages only go to the chosen few and into their pockets - never to be seen of or heard of again.

Have the banks and institutions who received all that money, told us properly what it was used for? No, I dont think so.

Anyone who thinks we are being helped is still living in their dream world or have been severely brain-washed.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:36 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
A new world currency, you say? I wonder if it will be as wildly successful as, oh, I don't know...the metric system in the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies