Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:39 PM

551 posts, read 855,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I actually think this pretty stupid.

I never understood what the big deal about abortion is. It is not your business what goes on my body and I personally think it is crazy that people are trying so hard to outlaw abortion. I even think it is insane that people are still arguing about it. Jesus.

*rolls eyes*

Pregnancy is a MEDICAL condition and one that is between the woman and doctor and whoever else she decides to involve.

And you are right about one thing. Abortion funding will be a road block because they're all just going to sit there and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue....well...you get the point. LOL.
Sterilization is a MEDICAL procedure, be glad to pay for that.

*rolls eyes*

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 12:41 PM

3,292 posts, read 4,473,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I support the right for a woman to chose (or chose not to) have an abortion. However, if it's her choice, she should be the one to pay for it, not the taxpayers. Same with cosmetic surgery, Viagara, or birth control-people have to take some responsibiltiy to provide for themselves, and not expect the taxpayer to provide for their every whim.
Agreed.

Rich people should have easy abortions, poor people should have lots of kids even when they don't want them.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:42 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmg1 View Post
Sterilization is a MEDICAL procedure, be glad to pay for that.

*rolls eyes*

Sure. Why not?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:43 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Drunky happens.

Probably >95%

Believe me I know.

But when people make bad decisions they need to live with the consequences. I did (and still do). (not related to abortion but other bad decisions in my life)

Old 07-15-2009, 12:43 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,523,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
So lipo, face lifts, implants, teeth whitening, hair plugs, etc should all be covered under UHC as well?
Sure, why not?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:45 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
Quote:

I never understood what the big deal about abortion is. It is not your business what goes on my body and I personally think it is crazy that people are trying so hard to outlaw abortion. I even think it is insane that people are still arguing about it. Jesus.

*rolls eyes*

Pregnancy is a MEDICAL condition and one that is between the woman and doctor and whoever else she decides to involve.

And you are right about one thing. Abortion funding will be a road block because they're all just going to sit there and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue and argue....well...you get the point. LOL.

You stated it is not anyone's business what goes on in your body so stay the h*ll out of our wallets. Pay for your own d*mn abortions!

Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,941,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinkieMcGee View Post
Agreed.

Rich people should have easy abortions, poor people should have lots of kids even when they don't want them.
That could easily be rewritten like this:

Rich people should have to pay for their own mistakes, poor people should get an easy pass and have others pay for their mistakes.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
So lipo, face lifts, implants, teeth whitening, hair plugs, etc should all be covered under UHC as well?
And what do the above have to do with abortion?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:48 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:

*rolls eyes*

you never understood why people have a problem with murder?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:51 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Actually pregnancy is a reaction. A consequence if you will. Resulting from a choice. That's pro-choice for ya. How many chances do you want?
Quote:
Believe me I know.

But when people make bad decisions they need to live with the consequences. I did (and still do). (not related to abortion but other bad decisions in my life)
Aren't you a guy? You won't have to have the baby or raise it for 18 years or be concerned about it for the rest of your life like a woman would. Maybe we should cut off the guys' d**** instead. That's what gets these "bad decisions" going, guys thinking with their *****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies