Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:16 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Him and the secret service maybe. Otherwise he's the biggest puss on the playground.

And WTF is up with wearing a White Sox jacket. What a narcisistic Douche bag. Yeah we got it. You're a sox fan. Now shut the **** up.
You realize Obama grew up on the rough streets of south Chicago in public housing? He's a little older now but chances are he could probably get medieval on most people if he had to in his time?

That being said this is the most ridiculous thread I've seen in a while
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 09:18 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
This thread is no more pathetic than the way The Man throws a baseball. Fox showed Bush the last time and he got it to the plate at about 4 ft. high. I am pretty sure that I could throw it better than that and I am over 75 years old. Of course, I would be cheating since I was a pitcher for a number of years in my younger days.

That was the saddest job of throwing I have ever seen on a grown man.

Sorry but you are not better than the OP if you are saying President Bush's pitch was a ball. Either that or in your old age you need some glasses because that was a strike if I have ever seen one.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:32 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He should have had Michelle toss it for him, afterall she is the more manly of the two.

Maybe Obama will buy the baseball team with our money and move the plate closer to the pitchers mound so he wont look so unmanly.

If Michelle got her fat ass into it she'd have a 100mph fast ball.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:06 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
You realize Obama grew up on the rough streets of south Chicago in public housing? He's a little older now but chances are he could probably get medieval on most people if he had to in his time?

That being said this is the most ridiculous thread I've seen in a while
Whaa?? He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii. He moved to Chicago as an adult.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:30 AM

402 posts, read 853,119 times
Default cut him some slack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Whaa?? He grew up in Indonesia and Hawaii. He moved to Chicago as an adult.
Yeah, I don't know what that guy talking about him growing up in Chicago was talking about. Besides, He had to wear a bulletproof vest and jacket, which restricts his throwing abilities. Also, I don't get why people are complaining about him wearing a Sox jacket. If your a Cubs fan get over it. If your not a Cubs fan, find a better reason to criticize him than his choice of team gear.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:39 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,495,840 times
I wonder if he needed a teleprompter to assist him with directions on how to throw a ball. LOL

Old 07-16-2009, 05:47 AM

306 posts, read 636,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He should have had Michelle toss it for him, afterall she is the more manly of the two.
ouch

Old 07-16-2009, 06:44 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,039 times
We elect politicians to manage the country. I couldn't care less how adept (or not) they are at sports.

Carl Lewis throws worse than a typical girl. Still the best trackman I have ever seen, though.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:46 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexer View Post
ouch
And "Battleaxe Barbie" Barbara Bush is more manly than the lot, including her own husband.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:50 AM

306 posts, read 636,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobE View Post
And "Battleaxe Barbie" Barbara Bush is more manly than the lot, including her own husband.
Forget about these two. Hillary wins, hands down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies