Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 09:34 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,673,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post

The Democratic candidate for the presidency is a nobody? LMAO! Now it is President Obama, while Limbaugh is still the Narconinny, peddling hate. And that
reminds me of some posters; vapid posts aren't worth a response.

I am here to help.

define:analogy - Google Search

You see I wasn't calling Obama a nobody, I was making an analogy (see above). As silly as it would be for Obama to debate Limbaugh, it would be equally silly for Limbaugh to debate the dead wood you guys are pushing.

By the way you must not find my posts vapid since you seem so facinated by my every utterance. I am flattered.

Last edited by shorebaby; 07-15-2009 at 09:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 09:38 PM

133 posts, read 172,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Law enforcement sources said last week that Limbaugh's name had come up during an investigation into a black market drug ring in Palm Beach County, Florida. The sources said that authorities were looking into the illegal sale of the prescription drugs OxyContin and hydrocodone.

CNN.com - Limbaugh admits addiction to pain medication - Oct. 10, 2003

Specific enough?
Hey, the more you take, the better you feel!

Old 07-15-2009, 10:26 PM

20,240 posts, read 36,863,793 times
Ed Schultz, host of "The Ed Show" on MSNBC
I have never heard of this guy, nor "The Ed Show."

Agree with others in this forum. This fellow would have as much effect as a gnat on Rush's behind.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,189,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
I wouldn't expect you to if you are Republican. He is a personality on Air America and this last Spring given a slot on MSNBC so he now does both. I think he has been on the air at MSNBC probably 3 months or thereabouts?

Old 07-15-2009, 10:33 PM

5,767 posts, read 4,991,822 times
Quote:
Schultz is on MSNBC sometime between 5 and 6 p.m. cst; he's easily missed because people are eating, plus it's a fairly new show. I've had many a meal ruined by watching the news while I eat, so it's local news time for me.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't expect you to if you are Republican. He is a personality on Air America and this last Spring given a slot on MSNBC so he now does both. I think he has been on the air at MSNBC probably 3 months or thereabouts?
Well, I am not a Republican nor a Democrat. I just have never heard of the "Ed" character. It sounds like he is opening his big mouth hoping that some of Rush's fame rubs off on him. Being " a personality in Air America" only means that he, at least then, was a loser. Air America has never amounted to anything, perhaps because it didn't have sponsors to pay the bills. I did listen to Air America a couple of years ago while driving at night on a long stretch of road, and it was quite boring.

I don't listen to Rush all the time, but he can be quite entertaining sometimes. I listen to Savage, who can be quite funny when having a fit He sounds like he is ready for a heart attack.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,267,810 times
Why are you folks shilling for this guy Ed? I'd never heard of him, so I gave him a shot and watched him on MSNBC, but he's just another boring blowhard. The guy isn't even interesting.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Well, I am not a Republican nor a Democrat. I just have never heard of the "Ed" character. It sounds like he is opening his big mouth hoping that some of Rush's fame rubs off on him. Being " a personality in Air America" only means that he, at least then, that he was a loser. Air America has never amounted to anything, perhaps because it didn't have sponsors to pay the bills.
For a fellow who claims not to be a Republican you sure drink the limbaugh Kool Aid, don't cha?

Old 07-15-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Why are you folks shilling for this guy Ed? I'd never heard of him, so I gave him a shot and watched him on MSNBC, but he's just another boring blowhard. The guy isn't even interesting.
Actually, the op is about Schultz calling out Limpbaugh. Don't really care if you think he is boring. Will Limpbaugh accept the debate challenge? I kind of doubt it.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
For a fellow who claims not to be a Republican you sure drink the limbaugh Kool Aid, don't cha?
I can't watch TV at work, but I can listen to radio shows. I listen to the music on my iPod, but after a while get tire of that and listen to Rush, or Savage later in the day. Years ago when I was younger I was somewhat liberal. That's not longer the case, but I am not a Republican nor a Democrat, and consider the leaders of both parties to be as crooked as they come.

As all human beings, I don't necessarily listen to anybody's "Kool Aid," just to what I want to listen. The Kool Aid is just background noise. If Rush is talking about something I don't want to hear, I change the station. The same goes for Savage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies