Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
OMG....can people be this stupid and naive? I wish I could say no. Sad commentary on our society. I wonder if there were equally stupid people in 1941 who asked if Pearl Harbor was an inside job?

Absolutely!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 11:03 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,117,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
you demented, warped, pee-holes who think this was an inside job need to do the world a favor and get a labotomy.
What do you know about 9/11? You accepted what was told to you and never doubted for one minute because you are a follower that does not use critical or independent thinking. Thank goodness there are humans that do utilize the frontal lobe of the brain or we would still be in the dark ages. I don't think having a lobotomy would affect your capacity to think too much as you response to this post has proven.

An intelligent person wants all facts concerning an incident before drawing logical conclusions and we were never given all of the facts concerning 9/11. If you piece together the facts that were provided by the government, it would be all the more reason for insisting on a more open and in depth invesitigation as these facts do not really add up. What does an "insdie job" mean to you? To a lot of us it does not necessarily mean that the governement partook in hands on action to blow up the towers, it means that they seem to have had prior knowledge and intelligence and failed to respond the way they should have to further an agenda that had nothing to do with the safety or defense of this nation. Now, if there is one iota of doubt as to the conclusions drawn by the 9/11 commission, it is in the best interests of every American to get to the bottom and once and for all eliminate the horrendous possibility of governmental complicity in this horrific crime. Only a very dense person would not want the absolute truth!

Last edited by sickofnyc; 07-17-2009 at 11:28 AM..

Old 07-17-2009, 05:48 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,035,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
What do you know about 9/11?
I think that for all intents and purposes damned near every American knows all that they need to know about 9/11 having the witnessed the events unfold in real time, over, and over, and over again!

"You accepted what was told to you and never doubted for one minute because you are a follower that does not use critical or independent thinking."

Even a deaf person who watched two airlines fly into the WTC could comfortably state that the acceptance of what occurred on that day required little in the way of narration.

While the details of the events are quite interesting in the grand scheme of things they are unimportant for understanding the basic facts, two planes were flown into the WTC, one into the Pentagon and another into the ground in rural Pennsylvania.

As for the various conspiracy theories, one only has to extrapolate the total number of individuals that would have been necessary to rig two airliners to fly by remote control, prepare the buildings for the placement of explosive charges, insure that the millions of cubic feet of debris were embargoed so as to be unavailable for independent scrutiny, and for the entire force of the FDNY, the NYPD, the PA, FBI, DEA, to keep their mouths shut.

Good luck with that last one.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:51 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
What do you know about 9/11? You accepted what was told to you and never doubted for one minute because you are a follower that does not use critical or independent thinking.
Who should we believe - our own eyes or the tin foil hat brigade?

Old 07-17-2009, 08:01 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,035,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
God help me, Sanrene and I are in total agree on something. I must go outside and see if the Moon and the Sun aren't in some sort of strange alignment.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:13 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,316,014 times
Quote:
Be true to yourself - believe what you want.

Old 07-18-2009, 04:09 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,298,733 times
Quote:
There is simply no way that building 7 would have buckled in the middle and then come straight down into its own footprint at free fall speed without it being a controlled demolition. There is no other way that all of the support structures would have failed at exactly the same time. No way. Yet you seem to be saying that you can watch that building come down and not realize that it was a controlled demolition. All I can say to that is, 'Wow!"

- Reel

Old 07-18-2009, 08:45 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Well...let me ask you; What would be the reason to bring down building 7?

I mean, we saw the planes go into the towers, we saw them take out the corner structures of both buildings, we saw them burn, we saw them collapse.

Under your conspiracy theory, what would be the point of taking out 7?

Do you believe there would be no collateral damage to 7 as the towers came down?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:04 AM

BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

The fact that the BBC reported on the collapse of Building 7 over twenty minutes in advance of its implosion obviously provokes a myriad of questions as to how they knew it was about to come down when the official story says its collapse happened accidentally as a result of fire damage and debris weakening the building's structure.

BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell

Old 07-18-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelist in Atlanta View Post
There is simply no way that building 7 would have buckled in the middle and then come straight down into its own footprint at free fall speed without it being a controlled demolition. There is no other way that all of the support structures would have failed at exactly the same time. No way. Yet you seem to be saying that you can watch that building come down and not realize that it was a controlled demolition. All I can say to that is, 'Wow!"

- Reel
They have drank the kool aid that was doled out by The Bush Crime Family. They throw around the term "tin foil hat" while they continue to wear the hat of a dunce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies