Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2009, 12:07 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,756,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Look no further than your own mirror and your autographed picture of George W. Bush.
Ergohead, you just filled the number one spot on my CD moron list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 12:17 PM

481 posts, read 806,521 times
This is April Gallop's attorney. The lawsuit was filed in New York in Federal Court.

California attorney William Veale is a member of Lawyers For 9-11 Truth. Bill Veale is a former instructor of Criminal Trial Practice at Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, with an 11-year teaching career. Retired Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra Costa County, California 31-year career.

Old 07-20-2009, 12:21 PM

About Zogby International (http://www.zogby.com/features/features.cfm?ID=231 - broken link)

Zogby Polls reveal that over 40% doubt the government version of 9/11.

Old 07-20-2009, 01:02 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Default Gish gallop.

- look it up.

I could post some information on the response time for Andrews Air Force Base, what base actually had fighter on high alert and when they were scrambled, but nah.

Let's do the Illuminati Polka instead!

YouTube - The Illuminati Polka

Old 07-20-2009, 02:25 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,985,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtAJC View Post
Obama supporter, from California, and a delusional lunatic to boot.....a trifecta I say!!!!
What I love most about posts likes yours, is the way they show EVERYONE just how IRRELEVANT you are to this conversation !!!

Also glad you noticed I live in California.

The weather here in San Diego is warm and sunny during most of the year ... and I live just a few miles from a beautiful beach !!!

So who's the lunatic ???

Old 07-20-2009, 02:31 PM

689 posts, read 743,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
- look it up.

I could post some information on the response time for Andrews Air Force Base, what base actually had fighter on high alert and when they were scrambled, but nah.

Let's do the Illuminati Polka instead!

YouTube - The Illuminati Polka
Well that about sums it up.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:36 PM

84 posts, read 189,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples&Oranges View Post
About Zogby International (http://www.zogby.com/features/features.cfm?ID=231 - broken link)

Zogby Polls reveal that over 40% doubt the government version of 9/11.
Several posts back you said you were going to post one more time and then you were done.

I noticed your first post went from "my friend told me that 9/11 was a hoax" to posting all kinds of "proof" that you have found on your own to substantiate your claim. It seems you are the one who believes in this "hoax" and that is your belief, but it pretty much looks like you had all your posts and links all ready to to go when others disputed your belief. You wanted some attention by making this thread and you got it and to hell with what others know or believe.

Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
I noticed your first post went from "my friend told me that 9/11 was a hoax" to posting all kinds of "proof" that you have found on your own to substantiate your claim.
Didn't I call it right from the beginning? Her feigned innocence on the subject was transparent from the get go.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:10 PM

When my dear friend told me he was convinced that 9/11 was an inside job, I did not believe him. So I started researching with the idea of disproving him. But the more I researched, the more shocked I was at the obvious problems with the government story. Especially when I discovered the long list of professional people who also do not believe the government story and want a new independent study. After all, 700 architects and engineers would have more knowledge of what a controlled demolition looks like than me. I defer to their combined knowledge.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:23 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Didn't I call it right from the beginning? Her feigned innocence on the subject was transparent from the get go.
That's it! - She's a shill!

You solved the whole puzzle!

Boy, I bet you're glad to be fighting the bad guys "over there" than over here!

Because, you lost it over here, putz!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies