Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 03:34 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times

Advertisements

From hcgCali's link above:

The opportunity
The case of Maj. Cook gives thoughtful, well-intentioned conservatives a chance to separate themselves from the right-wing extremists in their midst. It’s time for Senate Minority Leader,Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Ranking Member on the Senate Armed Services Committee, John McCain (R-AZ), and the rest of the republican Members of Congress to stand up against the actions of Major Stefan Frederick Cook, USAR and insist that he be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

As for Orly Taitz, I’ll let the content of her website which prominently solicits funds on its home page speak for itself. That said, you can rest assured that I will not be one of her “pay pals.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 05:02 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
There is no doubt in my mind that this entire issue is far too "difficult" for you to understand, so I will not waste my time explaining what has been explained by MANY OTHERS who post at city data regarding the entire right to privacy and public records issue.

So continue to enjoy your illusions.

The only illusion...Is you lefties think Obumer knows what hes doing.

As for the privacy issue...that might be the damn funniest thing yet..a liberal who now talks about a persons right to privacy..

Old 07-16-2009, 05:06 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
This is extremely interesting, why his orders were just changed...

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez

By Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"
This guy is an idiot, the military is better off without him.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:14 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
As the widow of a Viet Nam Marine, the mother of a current Sgt. Major, and the aunt of a nephew currently deployed in Iraq, I would personally like to take this disgraceful man and his lawyer out and beat the crap out of them. And I say that as an elderly woman and a Christian who shouldn't feel this kind of anger. But to use our brave armed forces to further their vicious,cowardly, ignorant, racist agenda makes me furious.

And, ANYONE who supports their doing so is a traitor in my eyes and should be put on a slow boat to China with these terrible two unAmerican cowards.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:26 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
As the widow of a Viet Nam Marine, the mother of a current Sgt. Major, and the aunt of a nephew currently deployed in Iraq, I would personally like to take this disgraceful man and his lawyer out and beat the crap out of them. And I say that as an elderly woman and a Christian who shouldn't feel this kind of anger. But to use our brave armed forces to further their vicious,cowardly, ignorant, racist agenda makes me furious.

And, ANYONE who supports their doing so is a traitor in my eyes and should be put on a slow boat to China with these terrible two unAmerican cowards.
I wonder if he's going to denounce Dr. Taitz. "She made me do it...I...I fell under her spell... next thing I knew I was standin in some kinda court-room!"

Old 07-16-2009, 05:40 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,196,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I wonder if he's going to denounce Dr. Taitz. "She made me do it...I...I fell under her spell... next thing I knew I was standin in some kinda court-room!"
Nah they're prolly shagging in some flea infested hotel room right about now!

Old 07-16-2009, 05:49 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Nah they're prolly shagging in some flea infested hotel room right about now!

"Oh, Orly!" "Oh, Barack! I mean, Plaintiff!"

Old 07-16-2009, 06:38 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,958,589 times
He shouldn't have retained a lawyer with an "on-line distance learning law degree" and no right to practice in Georgia.

Taft Law School - Online Law School, Online Law Degree, Juris Doctor Degree
State Bar of CA :: Orly Taitz

Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,327,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post

"Oh, Orly!" "Oh, Barack! I mean, Plaintiff!"
Obama might finally get his day in court.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
He shouldn't have retained a lawyer with an "on-line distance learning law degree" and no right to practice in Georgia.

Taft Law School - Online Law School, Online Law Degree, Juris Doctor Degree
State Bar of CA :: Orly Taitz
I have ten bucks that says SHE retained HIM! Any takers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies