Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 10:04 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,703,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you share your links about Bush being elected by a rigged election? Don't you see that you are doing the very thing you accuse those of us who want to know about the Glorious Leader's proof of legitimacy? I know it is tough but do think that you need to come up with some kind of link about proof of Bush winning that election because the election was rigged. Your loud noises are notihing but noise until you bring your proof. Mine is that the man sealed all things that could prove him legal and won't show any of them. it is now your turn.
On the contrary. I do not care whether Bush was elected legitimately (you can find the proof yourself if it's important to you).

My point is that soldiers marched into war nevertheless - and died - for very morally questionable reasons. Yet they still heroically did it - and I have personally known many soldiers who knew Bush was full of crap from the beginning.

If soldiers now feel they are above the orders of the Commander in Chief, I see it as nothing short of treason.

They are certainly not patriotic. Quite anti-American. Plus, this was staged just so some Birther could make a political statement.

Non-issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 10:08 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,848,238 times
Quote:
but it's been fascinating to watch how hard the media either ignores or spins the lack of a live birth certificate
WOW, yet another "media coverup" uncovered by Dockside. Here's a few other things that they've failed to adequately cover, go get em!

Yet another Elvis sighting.
The same Navy F14 that shot down TWA over Long Island, hung around in low earth orbit and shot up the World Trade Centers.
My doggie is the best stock picker in the US.
Glenn Beck cries way too much for a "real" man.
George Bush and "coke", wait, too late.
"We know Saddam has nuclear and biological weapons". Wait, also too late.
"Undead" aliens have escaped from Area 51 and spend a lot of time posting on C-D. They should investigate this one.
The phone comany killed Kennedy.

golfgod

Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
On the contrary. I do not care whether Bush was elected legitimately (you can find the proof yourself if it's important to you).

My point is that soldiers marched into war nevertheless - and died - for very morally questionable reasons. Yet they still heroically did it - and I have personally known many soldiers who knew Bush was full of crap from the beginning.

If soldiers now feel they are above the orders of the Commander in Chief, I see it as nothing short of treason.

They are certainly not patriotic. Quite anti-American. Plus, this was staged just so some Birther could make a political statement.

Non-issue.

Excellent post! Everyone knows what rigorous background checks are done
by intelligence agencies on candidates...the birthers are like Pavlov's dogs;
just say "Obama" and they begin to repeat the same, tired cliches. I hope the entire sordid episode is covered ad infinitum; maybe this guy can form a garage band with Joe the Not-plumber and Palin. Oh yeah..bet she sounds like Yoko on a good day.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:53 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,325,822 times
Quote:
Cap, I don't think many of these lib types have any idea that this won't be the last one to refuse to go. What happens if half of those 17,000 he has ordered this time refuse to go? For some reason it seems they just can't understand that this could get very serious but then who needs any more troops there, anyway. They don't want to think that any of those guys can refuse to be forced by a man who may not be legal giving the orders.

Again all it takes for us to let the Glorious Leader alone is him proving himself and it surely wouldn't cost more than $10 to buy a copy of that form he needs.

I think this is just he beginning of the end of all this and we may well see a Constitutional "war" before it is over with.

I wonder if some of the haste to get Health care reform passed could be because he thinks he may be found out soon. If so, all the speed in the world won't accomplish anything if his signature is illegal. Getting better every day.
I agree, the Obama saga is getting better everyday. It's going to backfire on the Leftist-Democrat Party.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:04 PM

Default Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez. Army warrior terminated from job.

Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez
Army warrior terminated from job after questioning Obama eligibility

By Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

According to the CEO of Simtech Inc., a private company contracted by the Defense Security Services, an agency of the Department of Defense, the federal government has compelled the termination of Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook.

Cook's attorney, Orly Taitz, wrote in her blog that Simtech CEO Larry Grice said he would try to find another position within the company for Cook, but nothing is currently available.

The Department of Defense does contracting in the general field of information technology/systems integration, at which Cook, a senior systems engineer and architect, was employed until taking a military leave of absence on July 10 in preparation for his deployment to Afghanistan.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:08 PM

Default Contact information

Here's more information: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_231383.html

Last edited by ProudCapMarine; 07-15-2009 at 11:21 PM..

Old 07-15-2009, 11:08 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,676 times
Quote:
Cap, I don't think many of these lib types have any idea that this won't be the last one to refuse to go. What happens if half of those 17,000 he has ordered this time refuse to go? For some reason it seems they just can't understand that this could get very serious but then who needs any more troops there, anyway. They don't want to think that any of those guys can refuse to be forced by a man who may not be legal giving the orders.

Again all it takes for us to let the Glorious Leader alone is him proving himself and it surely wouldn't cost more than $10 to buy a copy of that form he needs.

I think this is just he beginning of the end of all this and we may well see a Constitutional "war" before it is over with.

I wonder if some of the haste to get Health care reform passed could be because he thinks he may be found out soon. If so, all the speed in the world won't accomplish anything if his signature is illegal. Getting better every day.

"just the beginning of the end"..........roy. Yeah. When pigs fly.

Just wishful thinking on your part, oldboy. Get over it, and catch up with the rest of us.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,038,764 times
You play games, you lose your security clearance, no security clearance, no gig. Life's tough.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post

OMFG! You people can find "omens and portents" in the entrails of any dead chicken. Orly Taitz is laughing her lunatic butt off at you people who believe her crap and (I'm guessing) send her/him money.

The guy VOLUNTEERED.
Then he got gulled by this whack job and filed suit.
Then the DOD decided "well if he doesn't want to go, we won't send him", or he "unvolunteered".
Then he went back to his civilian job.
Then the DOD told his employer that "since he's suing us, we don't want him on military bases".
Since his job required him to be on military bases in order to do it, he GOT CANNED.

Wow, what a victory for him. Almost as good as the "victory" that McCain/Palin pulled last November, as good as the "I've got the real numbers" that Rove talked about the day before the '06 elections!

A few more victories like this and you people will have proven "Dukester" right; IT'S ALL OVER FOR YOU.

golfgod

THANK YOU. Well said. I see Orly is still reeling them in. Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Old 07-15-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Army warrior terminated from job after questioning Obama eligibility

By Chelsea Schilling and Joe Kovacs
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

According to the CEO of Simtech Inc., a private company contracted by the Defense Security Services, an agency of the Department of Defense, the federal government has compelled the termination of Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook.

Cook's attorney, Orly Taitz, wrote in her blog that Simtech CEO Larry Grice said he would try to find another position within the company for Cook, but nothing is currently available.

The Department of Defense does contracting in the general field of information technology/systems integration, at which Cook, a senior systems engineer and architect, was employed until taking a military leave of absence on July 10 in preparation for his deployment to Afghanistan.

Hmmmm. For a Proud Marine Capt. you seem to be on the wrong side of the fence on this one. I always thought "you" were smarter than to be taken in by the likes of Orly Taitz. I hope you are a "former" Marine Capt. and not a current Marine Capt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies