Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 05:08 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,664,079 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdoc14 View Post
I agree, but tha advocates of the CREATION AND EXPANSION ON THE STATE OF ISRAEL, have also brought WAR AND MISERY TO GENERATIONS OF ISRAELIS AD ARABS.

(i disagree and object to any racism and hatred of jews, but the creation of this apartheid "so called jewish" state is a disgrace to jews everywhere."
Really? Name the countries whose CREATION AND EXPANSION did not bring war and misery to at least one group of people.

Oh, and um, do you have the same strong feelings for Syria, where in Hama in 1982 Hafez al-Assad had his troops kill tens of thousands of people and then paved over the whole city and rebuilt it?

Do you? Why don't any of the "so called non Jew hating" anti-Israel crowd feel as passionate about the Hama massacres of the world? Maybe because since it wasn't Jews doing the killing it's not as big of a deal?

Quack.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 06:51 AM

105 posts, read 127,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
Really? Name the countries whose CREATION AND EXPANSION did not bring war and misery to at least one group of people.

Oh, and um, do you have the same strong feelings for Syria, where in Hama in 1982 Hafez al-Assad had his troops kill tens of thousands of people and then paved over the whole city and rebuilt it?

Do you? Why don't any of the "so called non Jew hating" anti-Israel crowd feel as passionate about the Hama massacres of the world? Maybe because since it wasn't Jews doing the killing it's not as big of a deal?

Quack.
The Hama massacre is a disgrace to the syrian regime and to alawites in power, and I do object to that.

But at least there is no disguise, the syrian regime constitutes a bunch of corrupt dictators, and the world at large sees syria for what it truely is.

Israel isnt any differnt, basicly its a racist apartheid regime that adopts extreme inhumane measures to establish and expand a state with a jewish majority.
The world at large needs to see Israel for what it truely is.

Thanks you...

and QUACK QUACK

Old 07-25-2009, 06:56 AM

105 posts, read 127,691 times

Old 07-25-2009, 06:49 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,455,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
While we're on this note, some Palestinians are terrorists, like the ones that blow themselves up in the middle of a crowd after being brainwashed by Hamas.
Of course they are. That's exactly right. I'd quibble about the term "brainwashed"--I see no more evidence of brainwashing than is exhibited by the typical American in the armed services. But that's a side issue; so yes, some Palestinians are terrorists, obviously.

Old 07-25-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Hehe, thus all stereotypes are true and earned?
No, I didn't say that nor imply it, and what's more, you know I didn't say it nor imply it. You're a filthy and transparent liar, and I have no more to say to you on the subject.

Old 07-25-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
You've been spewing historical baloney. Your efforts serve no constructive purpose.
Do you care to answer my original question, or admit that it is unanswerable? If you've forgotten it, it was, why can questioning a state's right to exist be motivated only by "hatred"? I'm still waiting for a non-ad hominem answer.

Quote:
The advocates of the destruction of the state of Israel have brought war and misery to generations of Israelis, Palestinians, and other Arabs in that area.
Israel's creation did that. The victims of Israeli aggression are properly fighting back, as anyone would do in their place.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
No, I didn't say that nor imply it, and what's more, you know I didn't say it nor imply it. You're a filthy and transparent liar, and I have no more to say to you on the subject.
Nice ad-hominem response there. Go back and read what you wrote in post #76 LOL. The light hurts your eyes when it shines on you it seems. Quack!

Last edited by rb4browns; 07-25-2009 at 09:01 PM..

Old 07-25-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdoc14 View Post
The Hama massacre is a disgrace to the syrian regime and to alawites in power, and I do object to that.

But at least there is no disguise, the syrian regime constitutes a bunch of corrupt dictators, and the world at large sees syria for what it truely is.

Israel isnt any differnt, basicly its a racist apartheid regime that adopts extreme inhumane measures to establish and expand a state with a jewish majority.
The world at large needs to see Israel for what it truely is.

Thanks you...

and QUACK QUACK
The world at large has not and is not calling for the destruction of or the elimination of Syria. That's the difference. But those are details and boy those details just get in the way of a good anti-Israel rant sometimes.

What is the difference between a racist, apartheid regime like Saudi Arabia and Israel? Why not the same vociferous condemnations aimed at the Muslim state as the Jewish state gets?

Quack hee haw quack!

Old 07-25-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugguy View Post
You need to study history (among other things)! There was no Israel until 1948 when Israeli terrorist like Menachem Begin and Ariel Sharon were killing British soldiers, etc.

I'm for AMERICA FIRST! If you're not, why are you here?
Actually, you need to study history (among other things)! There was no United States until 1776 when American terrorist (sic) like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were killing British soldiers, etc.

Old 07-25-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Actually, you need to study history (among other things)! There was no United States until 1776 when American terrorist (sic) like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were killing British soldiers, etc.
Washington and Jefferson stuck to killing soldiers, therefore: not terrorist. Begin and Sharon did not, therefore: terrorist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies