Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 09:55 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I'm no longer a moderator, if you'll notice.
good, Im glad you're no longer a moderator, I hadnt noticed and I dont care. They made a massive mistake when they brought you on as one in the first place IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I'm no longer a moderator, if you'll notice. And it's not because of someone else's doing. It was my own choice. If you think I'm making a personal attack on you, you are more than free to report me to the moderators; it's entirely within your rights on this forum.

Why don't you respond to my post rather than trying to obfuscate and deflect the issue?
lol, lame.

Quote:
I admit that the party to which I have belonged for decades has made serious mistakes and I'm ashamed of them. Can you do the same?

I'm sure there are a lot of fine liberals on here (and I am NOT being facetious) that would more wholly agree with me than you.
whatever that means.

Im sorry for you if you cant see the humor in pomposity deflated; born a Repug die a Repug, I regretfully suppose.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
Reality time, please. There have always been men and women that find power to be an incredibly strong aphrodisiac. They are collectively known as "Power frackers" and they to collect their prizes along with their jollies. As a man, I reserve the right to think with the small head every once in a while. It is what we are built for.

The problem is not the sexuality but the hypocrisy. A politician that came right out and said he liked to frack around, and didn’t hide that he was doing so, could probably get elected to anything. The voters would respond to the honesty.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:12 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
It seems like every week the party of family values reveals a horndog in their midst.

"JACKSON, Miss. – The estranged wife of former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering claims in a lawsuit that the Mississippi Republican had an affair that ruined their marriage and derailed his political career.

Leisha Pickering said in the lawsuit filed this week that her husband and the woman dated in college, reconnected and began having an affair while he was in Congress and living in a building where several Christian lawmakers reside on C Street near the U.S. Capitol. Chip Pickering is the third Republican with ties to the building at 133 C Street SE to find his personal life making headlines in recent weeks, after Nevada U.S. Sen. John Ensign and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford."

Wife of ex-GOP Rep. Pickering claims he had affair - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090717/ap_on_re_us/us_ex_congressman_girlfriend - broken link)

what goes on in ones bedroom is nobodies business but their own, no matter if they are gay, lesbian, straight or bi. so i dont know why the democrat or republican light parties are doing about the sexual equation.

it would seem to me that there are more important things to worry about than whom slept with their neighbors gf.

as long as it is legal, who gives a darn.

as far as I know, it is not illegal nor unconstitutional to sleep around, but it sure as heck looks like both the democrat and republican parties are more worried about the sexual innuendo's of others than trying to make the USA more free.

no wonder the USA is going to hell in a handbasket.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:13 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
lol, lame.

whatever that means.

Im sorry for you if you cant see the humor in pomposity deflated; born a Repug die a Repug, I regretfully suppose.

I have honestly tried to reach a position of compromise with you but all you seem to be able to do is put me down, which is "lame" by your own words.

Keep up the rather sucky work purporting your agenda.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:16 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
I have honestly tried to reach a position of compromise with you but all you seem to be able to do is put me down, which is "lame" by your own words.

This poster is usually proves the opposite point they are trying to make. She is very useful to us.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Sue me, Mr. Palin.

Quote:
Lol, "purporting" is not the word you wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
This poster is usually proves the opposite point they are trying to make. She is very useful to us.
It's funny, Ive gone over and looked at freerepublic and michelle maltin's site and all of you talk that way... this pitiful secret agent talk. It's hugely comical, just fyi.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:21 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Sue me, Mr. Palin.

Lol, "purporting" is not the word you wanted. It's funny, Ive gone over and looked at freerepublic and michelle maltin's site and all of you talk that way... this pitiful secret agent talk. It's hugely comical, just fyi.

See what I mean.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
It seems like every week the party of family values reveals a horndog in their midst.

"JACKSON, Miss. – The estranged wife of former U.S. Rep. Chip Pickering claims in a lawsuit that the Mississippi Republican had an affair that ruined their marriage and derailed his political career.

Leisha Pickering said in the lawsuit filed this week that her husband and the woman dated in college, reconnected and began having an affair while he was in Congress and living in a building where several Christian lawmakers reside on C Street near the U.S. Capitol. Chip Pickering is the third Republican with ties to the building at 133 C Street SE to find his personal life making headlines in recent weeks, after Nevada U.S. Sen. John Ensign and South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford."

Wife of ex-GOP Rep. Pickering claims he had affair - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090717/ap_on_re_us/us_ex_congressman_girlfriend - broken link)
Chip Pickering's wife sues alleged mistress - John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com
The estranged wife of former Rep. Chip Pickering (R-Miss.), who served 12 years in Congress before retiring in January, has filed a lawsuit against his alleged mistress, claiming their adulterous relationship ruined the Pickerings’ marriage and his political career.
and her income -- lol! see you in church!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:09 PM

3,638 posts, read 6,165,606 times
Quote:
This may shock and awe you, but many MILLIONS of people are capable of thinking about more than one thing AT THE SAME TIME!!!

In recent rightwing hypocrite-liar news, Fallen evangelical leader, Ted Haggard, tells his story. Maybe Ted's holier-than-him church in Colorado will let him step foot back on their property now, that sinner.

Absolutely nothing shocks me anymore and hasn't for quite some time. Separation of church and state? Uh huh...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies