Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 02:08 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,629,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
Roy... all of the sources are the same web site from what I can tell.
what are you TALKING ABOUT??
Every one of them is from a different source...it clearly says SOURCE: then names the source!

ABC
CNN
Time
Youtube
etc
etc
etc

Omg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 02:08 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,523,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The Democrats have to love this kind of Lunacy, it splashes all over decent conservatives
Amen to that.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Apparently not. You do understand the process of making a claim and then supporting that claim with a source?

And you've never seen my birth certificate either. Point?
You're not the President in question, your birth certificate means nothing to any American.

That's the point.

He still has not provided the certified copy of his birth certificate, the one he did provide or that the govt website provides, is not the 'official' copy with the raised seal.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Amen to that.
Can you provide any website where his raised seal, official birth certificate is shown? If so, I'd love to see it....

Old 07-18-2009, 02:12 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but I have NO respect for the POTUS.
Based on his past, his current decisions, what he believes in and that's all I am going to rattle off because I don't have the time for the tit-for-tats that go on here.

And lastly, I am a conservative for the record, however I have to add to that:

If our liberal president weren't doing what he is doing to this country's liberty, to our economy which was already in a tattered mess, hurriedly shoving socialized medicine and cap-and-trade bills that make no sense down our throats and I can't name all the rest, if not for all of THAT-------------I would support this president even though I am quite conservative.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE. SO HE GETS "0" RESPECT FROM ME.
You are not bursting anyones bubble, I said you didn't have to like him or even respect him but you should respect his position as President. He doesn't act alone, he acts in accordance to the will of the people with the help of hundreds of other people both elected and appointed. But instead of working WITH those they don't like folks would rather complain and talk trash and do everything they can to convince themselves and others that THIS PERSON (whoever) is just one step short of the devil himself and dumb as dirt and evil to the core and is singlehandedly going to bring destruction on our Nation.

Sound familiar to you at all?

Old 07-18-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
You're not the President in question, your birth certificate means nothing to any American.

That's the point.

He still has not provided the certified copy of his birth certificate, the one he did provide or that the govt website provides, is not the 'official' copy with the raised seal.
Yeah, Obama's mind control powers are incredible! I mean, fooling all those courts into dismissing the birther cases. Moon landing deniers have a more credible case than you birthers.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Can you provide any website where his raised seal, official birth certificate is shown? If so, I'd love to see it....
Why are you asking me? Put that question before a judge...wait a minute...that's already been done...over and over again. Damn activist judges!

Old 07-18-2009, 02:15 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post

The Democrats have to love this kind of Lunacy, it splashes all over decent conservatives
I for one don't love it. It depresses me that people choose to remain so ignorant and hate-filled. And it angers me that the more sane voices in the Republican party take a back seat to the looney tunes who continue to incite this kind of ignorance and put themselves front and center.

We need more bi-partisan work being done in Congress. We need more Lugar/Obama, Coburn/Obama, McCain/Feingold, etc. types of legislative efforts. It's dismaying to see grown people behave like 5-year olds.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:17 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:

Yes, as a matter of fact, I can. It's all over the place, but start here:

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Old 07-18-2009, 02:28 PM

958 posts, read 1,105,271 times
another fake
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies