Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 09:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Which is the reason for your present state of credibility here.
Show me your credibility then by showing me FACTS that Bush and Cheney committed and crime at all.

I will wait and see if you can prove to me you have any credibility.

I know you have no answers of fact but I thought I would give you at least a chance at making yourself look good.

Facts please?

No something from KOS or Oberman ok?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,216,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Show me your credibility then by showing me FACTS that Bush and Cheney committed and crime at all.

I know you have no answers of fact but I thought I would give you at least a chance at making yourself look good.

Facts please?

They've admitted to torturing people. They've admitted to violating FISA. There's a whole lot more obvious evidence that they've violated the law in other cases, but they haven't yet admitted guilt. Keeping an American citizen captured in America in solitary confinement with no access to lawyers and no charges for over 3 years is a clear violation of the law, for example. Firing attorneys general for not carrying out politically driven investigations is another. In that case their underlings have admitted violating the law, but the Bush leadership has not.

If you can't keep up with current events, then perhaps you should find another hobby.

Old 07-18-2009, 10:41 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,638,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"The Diabolical Weasel"! Lol, that's great.

Did I misspell something?

Old 07-18-2009, 11:13 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times
Yet another frivolous lawsuit. As I said in a previous thread, this idiot was screwing up the investigation all the way back to 2008. He fed information to the press in an effort to corrupt an election. He cost the U.S. Government the opportunity to find out how much was actually being misspent. He was derelict in his duties, and yet you think he should have been allowed to keep his job [or be able to win a suit to get it back]? Facts don't really seem to matter to Faux Outrage News, though.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:16 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
I would love to see hussein obama up against a real man of integrity.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:17 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,305,617 times
Quote:
They've admitted to torturing people. They've admitted to violating FISA. There's a whole lot more obvious evidence that they've violated the law in other cases, but they haven't yet admitted guilt. Keeping an American citizen captured in America in solitary confinement with no access to lawyers and no charges for over 3 years is a clear violation of the law, for example. Firing attorneys general for not carrying out politically driven investigations is another. In that case their underlings have admitted violating the law, but the Bush leadership has not.

If you can't keep up with current events, then perhaps you should find another hobby.

Torturing who? I know of not one case of torture. Remind me.

( Because I am so far ahead of you I will give you a hint. Terrorist are NOT protected by the Geneva Convention )

FISA- when? The one Obama is breaking also? ok.

American citizen? Who was that?

If they broke any laws they would have been caught, therefore you have zero and no laws were ever broken.

If anyone breaks the law they are punished, so far neither have been punished and neither have been touched.

Last time I checked the Pres can hire and fire who they want, therefore like Obama who happen to pick a bad one who wont last long. ( talk about breaking the laws, Holder already has done plenty of that himself )

Check back when Bush or Cheney are found guilty of anything, because your wanting and the facts are totally different.

No laws were broken period.

Bush and Cheney are NOT guilty of anything because you have of course failed to show me proof or facts.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:18 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
Quote:

If I could rep you, I would.

I am so happy that Bush-Cheney are GONE! Hopefully, they end up in jail where they belong.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
If I could rep you, I would.

I am so happy that Bush-Cheney are GONE! Hopefully, they end up in jail where they belong.
This isn't the be nice thread, is it?

OK, can you list some crimes that they should go to jail for? Ida isn't doing very well.

Old 07-18-2009, 11:38 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Facts please?

Interesting turn of events. I have asked you for links to what I see as blatent lies and you have NEVER responded. Credibilty=zero

Old 07-18-2009, 11:39 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,445,519 times
Quote:
Which is the reason for your present state of credibility here.
You do not speak for "everyone" here that is merely your opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies