Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 11:29 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,153,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Behind that little scam artist smile is a hateful piece of crap who hates America and its people.

Watch the fool closely, his facial expressions when someone asked him a tough question is golden. Shows he knows he is in a mess and does not know how to fix the mess he made.

By the way, rumor has it he has one heck of a temper and we are starting to see it.

What is next, will he get down on the floor and kick and scream?
Haha.....I'm not even an Obama supporter.....not a Democrat ...not a Liberal....didn't vote for the guy ....don't particularly like the guy..... and I find this to be just about the most childish and absurdly ridiculous jabs ...I have seen.

Facial expressions.........The mess he's made....hahahaha!

This is why Politics in America is likely to never improve and become more mature.....more rational .....more sophisticated.

Childish citizens who conduct their political thoughts like a "my playground gang is better then your playground gang " mentality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 11:40 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
there's a thread -- "Eliminate the Ignoramus Vote" -- makes you go

Old 07-19-2009, 11:52 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
also throws a ball like a girl
I guess I can put away maturity and jump on the juvenile bandwagon for a minute...

Have you eve seen Bush ride a bike?

Bush Falls off Bike, Secret Service on Pretzel Alert

US President George W. Bush, vacationing at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, fell off his bike for the second time in the past couple of months. He escaped with minor scratches.

Bush Falls Off Bike - Funny Picture

Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,324,902 times
Oh, for a link to Jimmy Carter and the Killer Rabbit. Or Bill Clinton's abbreviated jogging shorts. Or Jerry Ford falling down. Or Nixon bowling in the white shoes. Or LBJ pulling the basset's ears. Or JFK in shades watching Marilyn sing Happy Birthday.

There, now. Everybody happy?

Old 07-19-2009, 12:01 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post
Haha.....I'm not even an Obama supporter.....not a Democrat ...not a Liberal....didn't vote for the guy ....don't particularly like the guy..... and I find this to be just about the most childish and absurdly ridiculous jabs ...I have seen.

This is why Politics in America is likely to never improve and become more mature.....more rational .....more sophisticated.

Childish citizens who conduct their political thoughts like a "my playground gang is better then your playground gang " mentality.
Sad, but true. So many of the Obama bashers are kids. I'm sure if they had to show proof of age before posting we would see many drop off the boards. If they aren't kids, they are mentally low functioning. I'll admit that I have gotten angry and frustrated while reading and responding to posts, but even my insults had a concrete basis. These jerks are just regurgitating what Limbore or some other right wing idiot has pumped into their empty heads.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:03 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,077,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Obama feels the heat, changes the play - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20090719/pl_politico/25114 - broken link)
He is probably "losing his cool" from seeing the same idiotic style threads from the same idiotic people over and over again.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:19 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,467,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
since the idjit Jim deMint just gave the game away about what health reform REALLY mean to the Repugs, I dont blame Obama for getting a little exasperated.

Yes, it's best to hurry up and pass a $1.5 trillion bill that you haven't read yet that will change the way of life in this country before you hear from outraged citizens.

Those rascally pubs

Old 07-19-2009, 12:30 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastalrap View Post
Yes, it's best to hurry up and pass a $1.5 trillion bill that you haven't read yet that will change the way of life in this country before you hear from outraged citizens.

Those rascally pubs
Um, even the Politico author put "outraged" in quotes. That bill will be covered and add a surplus -- there's a thread on the CBO letter and the Ways and Means Comm press release somewhere here.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:31 PM

2,685 posts, read 6,422,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMyTree View Post

The only sensible post in this thread.

I see nothing but a bunch or pansies, behind their 56k dial up speed, computers complaining about Obama, Liberals, Blacks, Jews, Latinos, Sotomayor etc.
Sorry to break the news to you old farts, but the world is changing, and it's not going back to "your good old days".

Either you move with the times, or get left behind. I see the latter with you folks. Keep complaining. The world is not listening. They're leaving you behind.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:34 PM

763 posts, read 1,298,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e.ortega View Post
First of all the little scam artist smile your referring to was your boy George Bush. He was the one who truly hated America and it's people taking us to War and screwing us over left and right with the economy..

Second of all we are in a mess because once again your boy George Bush. No one can fix what he made!!!!!! He DESTROYED US AND RUINED US. It'll take a MIRACLE to fix what that scum did. Not Obama Bush get it straight....
The last 3 presidents have been scam artists. Scam artistry has no party affiliation.... it is pretty much equally practiced by Dems and reps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies