Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:45 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times

Advertisements

Dah, dah, dah, dah
Dah, dah, dah, dah
Hey, hey, hey
Goodbye
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2009, 09:29 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
The celebration is going nicely; just started a big bonfire down on the beach. I suppose we'll have some people coming into work a little late in the morning but they will be excused. I told them I'd get to sleep early tonight and start up myself in the morning and that they can celebrate as long as they like....looks like it's going to be another beautiful sunset here in southern SE Alaska.

Goodnight

Old 07-26-2009, 09:51 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,902 times
Took a couple dozen crabs out of Albert's skiff before I thought to take a pic. Started party a few hours ago, on the beach, fresh crab, smoked salmon, good friends and Palin is done in a few hours!! I pooped out.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:57 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,627,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
The celebration is going nicely; just started a big bonfire down on the beach. I suppose we'll have some people coming into work a little late in the morning but they will be excused. I told them I'd get to sleep early tonight and start up myself in the morning and that they can celebrate as long as they like....looks like it's going to be another beautiful sunset here in southern SE Alaska.

Goodnight
Fine. Alaska can just go back to being dull again. Unfortunately, the sun never sets on the dim-witted up there who think it fashionable to denigrate Palin.

Cheerio.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:01 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Fine. Alaska can just go back to being dull again. Unfortunately, the sun never sets on the dim-witted up there who think it fashionable to denigrate Palin.

Cheerio.

Oh, I don't think they're too "dim witted" up there. They got rid of their problem in a couple of years. It took us 8 years and term limits to get rid of Bush.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Oh, I don't think they're too "dim witted" up there. They got rid of their problem in a couple of years. It took us 8 years and term limits to get rid of Bush.
Hopefully, it won't take that long to get rid of Obama.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:16 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post

You know less than nothing about the people of Alaska or the issues involved in living in this state, and you certainly have no fashion sense.

We denigrate her because she lied to us and quit on us. You can have her in the lower 48; I'm sure she'll be making a beeline for the nearest camera there soon.

Cheerio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Hopefully, it won't take that long to get rid of Obama.
This thread isn't about Obama. Plenty of them are, so kindly keep your comments in them; thanks.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:14 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
This thread isn't about Obama. Plenty of them are, so kindly keep your comments in them; thanks.
You're right, of course. But what did you expect from someone who puts "FOX NEWS RULES" right under his screen name?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies