Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 10:20 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,549,515 times

Advertisements

Having lived most of my life in the Minneapolis area, I haven't had any run-ins with the boogey-man.

Instead, I've lived in a place with below average crime, below average unemployment; and above average income, and above average education.

Go find another minority to disenfranchise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2014, 10:34 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Oh how I love Diversity!

The next time some academics tell you how important diversity is, ask how many Republicans there are in their sociology department.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of "diversity" that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen — written in blood — from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines. It is scary how easily so many people can be brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word."

— Thomas Sowell

My Way News - Minneapolis struggles with rise of Somali gangs

Minneapolis struggles with rise of Somali gangs
Jul 20, 4:30 AM
By PATRICK CONDON
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/ap/thumbnails//Somali_Slayings_Minneapolis.sff_MP101_200907152327 24.jpg (broken link)(AP) In an undated photo provided by the family, Ahmednur Ali is shown. Ali, a 20-year-old college...

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Ahmednur Ali's family fled the chaos and violence of their West African homeland Somalia in the 1990s, eventually making their way to Minnesota like thousands of their compatriots.

snip

Why on earth would the United States want anyone to immigrate from Somalia?

Having a Somali gang problem is much better than having a KKK problem...

Old 04-16-2014, 11:58 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I can only hope they do..

WHY THE HELL WE LET THESE PEOPLE IN HERE?

Why, because this country is run by corrupt psychos....that has been the story for the longest time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies