U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:32 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 14,439,940 times
Reputation: 4889

Advertisements

Canadas health care is a total disaster. People do no want it and run the the US for their healthcare.

We do not want this government run healthcare here.

Watch all these videos.

Canadas healthcare problems since they went to this crappy system is getting exposed.

Pajamas TV - Louder With Crowder - PJTV Undercover: Steven Crowder Investigates CanadaCare...Will ObamaCare Be Any Better? - Video

Best hope you never get sick under Obama Care, you just might lose your legs because the government makes all the calls.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:35 PM
 
Location: here.
1,359 posts, read 2,174,544 times
Reputation: 437
the current plan in congress is nothing like the Canadian plan....

People from the US go to Mexico to get their teeth done...so whats you're point?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 PM
 
Location: On Top
12,387 posts, read 12,517,495 times
Reputation: 4027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Canadas health care is a total disaster. People do no want it and run the the US for their healthcare.

We do not want this government run healthcare here.

Watch all these videos.

Canadas healthcare problems since they went to this crappy system is getting exposed.

Pajamas TV - Louder With Crowder - PJTV Undercover: Steven Crowder Investigates CanadaCare...Will ObamaCare Be Any Better? - Video

Best hope you never get sick under Obama Care, you just might lose your legs because the government makes all the calls.
*SIGH*

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...p-medical.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ll-thread.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...n-why-you.html
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:40 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 14,439,940 times
Reputation: 4889
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
the current plan in congress is nothing like the Canadian plan....

People from the US go to Mexico to get their teeth done...so whats you're point?

Does Albert Pujols get his steroids from Mexico?

Who would go to Mexico for anything? Raw sewage running in the streets and you are going there for your teeth? Yuck!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:41 PM
 
Location: here.
1,359 posts, read 2,174,544 times
Reputation: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Does Albert Pujols get his steroids from Mexico?

Who would go to Mexico for anything? Raw sewage running in the streets and you are going there for your teeth? Yuck!
I seen you never been to Cancun or Riviera Maya?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 09:58 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 14,439,940 times
Reputation: 4889
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
I seen you never been to Cancun or Riviera Maya?

Yes I have. Won't go back.

Cancun is pretty but not worth the risk. Far better, cleaner, safer places to go that are equal to or better then Cancun.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 10:05 PM
 
Location: Orlando, FL
12,229 posts, read 17,363,383 times
Reputation: 6645
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Canadas health care is a total disaster. People do no want it and run the the US for their healthcare.

We do not want this government run healthcare here.

Watch all these videos.

Canadas healthcare problems since they went to this crappy system is getting exposed.

Pajamas TV - Louder With Crowder - PJTV Undercover: Steven Crowder Investigates CanadaCare...Will ObamaCare Be Any Better? - Video

Best hope you never get sick under Obama Care, you just might lose your legs because the government makes all the calls.
Sunshine Chick,
this video link was a joke right? You weren't really using this as a serious example of your issues with universal health care?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 10:10 PM
 
Location: SARASOTA, FLORIDA
11,501 posts, read 14,439,940 times
Reputation: 4889
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Sunshine Chick,
this video link was a joke right? You weren't really using this as a serious example of your issues with universal health care?
Sure I am.

He was born and raised in Canada and his video is proof it will not work.
Nothing better then hearing it from a Canadian who has tried this.

And who the hell is Sunshine Chick anyway?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top