Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:58 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Interestingly, they have grown quiet.

The evidence in favor of Obama's legitimacy has stacked up too powerfully. I doubt we'll get an acknowledgment that they were wrong, but silence is a good first step.

One of my favorite quotes:

"No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot."

Mark Twain

(you know - Shania's father)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 04:07 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,674,085 times
oh they'll be back in here eventually, posting the same stuff. it's not like they haven't been confronted with this evidence about 10 times in this thread alone.

here's the thing - the hawaiian state government is run by reptoids. they protect their own.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:09 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,705,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
oh they'll be back in here eventually, posting the same stuff. it's not like they haven't been confronted with this evidence about 10 times in this thread alone.

here's the thing - the hawaiian state government is run by reptoids. they protect their own.
That may well be, but they can't retroactively create a birth announcement in a major newspaper.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:13 PM

also, it should be noted that even if obama WAS born in kenya, he would still be a u.s. citizen.

my cousins were born in the uk, and lived there their entire lives. but they are u.s. citizens because my aunt was an american citizen when they were born.

they do have dual citizenship, but when they turned 18 they could have chosen to be u.s. citizens only.

now whether they would be considered "natural born" citizens is another question, but i don't think there's any question that someone who was born in another country while their mother was taking a totally plausible lil birthing vacation is a natural born citizen of the united states.

personally, i think it's pretty clear that the natural born citizen clause was intended to keep immigrants from becoming president. i don't think it was meant as a "gotcha, your mother happened to be out of the country when you were born" clause.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
That may well be, but they can't retroactively create a birth announcement in a major newspaper.
you seem to have missed my brilliant "obama has a time machine" theory.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:14 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Your premise about Pakistan is not accurate. Pakistan was not on a no-travel list. Even if warnings were issued, Americans could and did freely travel to Pakistan during this time period.

If you are correct, then why doesnt this waste we call our President make these records public...Doesnt it bother the left that many of these documents are sealed?

Guess not.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:16 PM

932 posts, read 1,677,412 times
"CRAZY" is the best drug ever....lol

Old 07-22-2009, 04:18 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
If you are correct, then why doesnt this waste we call our President make these records public...Doesnt it bother the left that many of these documents are sealed?

Guess not.
None of them are "Sealed". Just like I can't call up your college and get your records, or call the town hall and get your BC, or medical records.

He made his BC public, it's just not good enough for the nutbars that are grasping at straws to find anything.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:18 PM

it doesn't bother me that his birth certificate is sealed, because it's not. unless by "sealed" you mean "not available to any birther who tries to request it, just as any birth certificate would be".

the state government of hawaii has stated that there is no difference between the state of obama's birth certificate and anyone else's. only he can request and receive it, he did request it, and what he received is what any citizen of hawaii would receive upon making that request. look at the birth certificate request form - there is no option to choose between a long or short form, there is no option to choose between a birth certificate or certificate of live birth. you request it and you get what obama's campaign posted on the internet months ago.

OBAMA. HAS. RELEASED. HIS. BIRTH. CERTIFICATE.

try reading the thread, i'm getting tired of typing the same stuff over and over again.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:19 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
How do you know he has records sealed? Has any court of law ordered him to produce and records for public scrutiny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies