Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 08:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You might as well get used to the birth certificate issue untill your wolf in sheep's clothing coughs up his real long form birth certificate. This is starting to be in the news daily and it will keep growing as hussein obama keeps further destroying the country.

If you liberals are tired of this issue why don't you ask your messiah to produce his BC so this issue would be laid to rest? Easy!
It would be so easy for him to put this one to bed. I think that he wants all this yowling and howling as he seems to love a good fight between the people to keep us from getting along about anything.

I have said before and will say it again, "I will pay for the copy of the certificate and even for postage to get it to DC." I just don't want to see this thing degenerate into a Constitutional war and it will do that soon if he continues to hold off.

Those who continue to think that all of us are racists because we refused to vote for him will never awaken to the truth. I have never given much thought to the man's race and never think of him as black. He is just the elected President and should have the patriotic desire to stop this fight before it gets bad.

I am starting to see this as part of the rich/poor, middle class/ upper class, black/white and so on war that the left side of politics in this nation has been using for so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 08:11 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You might as well get used to the birth certificate issue untill your wolf in sheep's clothing coughs up his real long form birth certificate. This is starting to be in the news daily and it will keep growing as hussein obama keeps further destroying the country.

If you liberals are tired of this issue why don't you ask your messiah to produce his BC so this issue would be laid to rest? Easy!
Sure it is, it is getting more and more steam because no one would ever think any natural born US citizen would ever do what he is trying to do to this country.

Watch this video.

YouTube - Town Hall Confronts Congressman Over Obama Birth Certificate

Still cannot understand why the man just does not shut everyone up and product the long form. Like it or not if you have nothing to hide why hide it?

Old 07-21-2009, 08:12 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will claim stupidity since I have never given a thought to the race of the man who you and HuffPo are so sure is a citizen by natural birth without any proof of said citizenship. I think that those who think that his refusal to show his BC may be something other than wanting to keep his records from public sight may be the ones who aren't real intelligent. Can't you see how easy it would be for him to shut all of us up? Provide a copy of that certificate and stop the whole thing.

I don't want it to be true that he doesn't have the proper proof because that would bring on a constitutional war. I am more desirous of protecting that constitution than anything else. It would be so easy for him to prove it all and stop all this before it gets to be real war.
"These are crazy people, who live in Crazytown, and eat, sleep, drink, bleed, and crap pure Nectar of Crazy all the days of their lives."

Truer words were never written ...

Old 07-21-2009, 08:13 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
sheesh we already have a birth certificate thread with 236 posts, why do we need another one?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...en-thread.html

Old 07-21-2009, 08:14 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Sure it is, it is getting more and more steam because no one would ever think any natural born US citizen would ever do what he is trying to do to this country.

Watch this video.

YouTube - Town Hall Confronts Congressman Over Obama Birth Certificate

Still cannot understand why the man just does not shut everyone up and product the long form. Like it or not if you have nothing to hide why hide it?
hussein obama cannot because a long form because it is not from America.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
He already has. What we're tired of is the sub literate brigade's constant lies about it.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate
Sorry girl, he has never showed the long form that the Hawaiian authorities say exists. That was maybe just what we keep saying, Birth Certification and nothing more. There is no mention of the physician at the birth or the hospital of birth on that form and there will be that on the Long Form. At least other Hawaiians have forms like that.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:15 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Quote:
I will claim stupidity since I have never given a thought to the race of the man who you and HuffPo are so sure is a citizen by natural birth without any proof of said citizenship. I think that those who think that his refusal to show his BC may be something other than wanting to keep his records from public sight may be the ones who aren't real intelligent. Can't you see how easy it would be for him to shut all of us up? Provide a copy of that certificate and stop the whole thing.

I don't want it to be true that he doesn't have the proper proof because that would bring on a constitutional war. I am more desirous of protecting that constitution than anything else. It would be so easy for him to prove it all and stop all this before it gets to be real war.
Yes, and I would suggest that he should do it immediately. He should have come forth when the courts asked for the information.

I told the posters before the election that this is not going away and it will not go away.

The truth will set the entire country free.

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
It would be so easy for him to put this one to bed. I think that he wants all this yowling and howling as he seems to love a good fight between the people to keep us from getting along about anything.

I have said before and will say it again, "I will pay for the copy of the certificate and even for postage to get it to DC." I just don't want to see this thing degenerate into a Constitutional war and it will do that soon if he continues to hold off.

Those who continue to think that all of us are racists because we refused to vote for him will never awaken to the truth. I have never given much thought to the man's race and never think of him as black. He is just the elected President and should have the patriotic desire to stop this fight before it gets bad.

I am starting to see this as part of the rich/poor, middle class/ upper class, black/white and so on war that the left side of politics in this nation has been using for so long.

I am sick of being called a racist only because I disagree with every single thing he is doing.

It is fear mongering of the left, they think they can scare people into not disagreeing with him by calling you a racist.

The real racist are those who voted for him and call anyone who disagrees with him the racist.

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
sheesh we already have a birth certificate thread with 236 posts, why do we need another one?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...en-thread.html

This is new in the news today and it will probabaly keep being in the news (unless you are some kind of forum monitor)

Old 07-21-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Actually, there is a THIRD possibility... that I think is the case, which is they are BOTH racist AND stupid.
May I accept what you say as what I am? I am not racist and certainly not stupid but I am surely a patriotic American who cares more about our Constitution than anything here and it may have been violated. I don't know that but our President could prove that I am wrong with just one tiny piece of paper and forestall that constitutional war that will certainly result from what he is carrying on right now.

Stupid and racist. I love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies