Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 07:40 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,276,662 times

Advertisements

What a bunch of lunatics. What is WRONG with these people???

Bad Day For 'Birthers' As Matthews Picks Up Where Sanchez Left Off

Either:

1) This is nothing but sublimated racism. These folks simply cannot abide the fact that a black man is President.

or

2) These folks are simply--and unbelievably--stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 07:43 PM

5,165 posts, read 6,051,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post

Either:

1) This is nothing but sublimated racism. These folks simply cannot abide the fact that a black man is President.

or

It is more amazing that liberals are bringing this up as often as conservatives.

no wonder we are running on a treadmill.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:44 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,992 times
Quote:
These are crazy people, who live in Crazytown, and eat, sleep, drink, bleed, and crap pure Nectar of Crazy all the days of their lives.
Couldn't have said it better myself...

Old 07-21-2009, 07:45 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:

Either:

or

I need to remind you that Obama is NOT a black man.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:48 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,276,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He's as much black as he is white. And in terms of American society, he's totally black.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:

Either:

or

I will claim stupidity since I have never given a thought to the race of the man who you and HuffPo are so sure is a citizen by natural birth without any proof of said citizenship. I think that those who think that his refusal to show his BC may be something other than wanting to keep his records from public sight may be the ones who aren't real intelligent. Can't you see how easy it would be for him to shut all of us up? Provide a copy of that certificate and stop the whole thing.

I don't want it to be true that he doesn't have the proper proof because that would bring on a constitutional war. I am more desirous of protecting that constitution than anything else. It would be so easy for him to prove it all and stop all this before it gets to be real war.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:54 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,397 times
Quote:
lol..you've called him everything short of the N word but today he's not black. Whatever..haha.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:58 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Try convincing some of the racists we have on this board of your claim, believe me, to them he Is Black.
His darker color, especially verses most whites, automatically set a different tone to his life, he grew up being treated as a black male and all that comes with it. How would you like to know that some people will always have a negative or lesser opinion of you simple because of the color of your skin, even after they know you fairly well?
Casper

Old 07-21-2009, 07:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
lol..you've called him everything short of the N word but today he's not black. Whatever..haha.

I never use the N word and he is not totally black.

He is of mixed race, therefore he is not white and he is not black.

So lets call him a mutt, he is not a totally black man that some believe or want to believe he is.

I have to laugh when someone says he is the first Black President. He cannot be the first black President.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Ray, I couldn't get by the first sentence and when I saw the name Rick Sanchez I had to shut down. I guess you have never paid any attention to what our mutual "friends" Austin and Sandy said about him. He is one cheap Cuban POS that I stopped ever wanting to see or hear long ago.

I am more concerned about the Constitution of the US than anybody or anything involved here. I don't give a damn about left/right, the man, himself, or any other thing here. I want him to prove his story with that piece of paper just to protect the Constitution and for no other reason. He holds all of us in the palm of his hand here and refuses to back down. This is purely political crap, in my eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies