Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you sick and tired of the Sarah palin threads since she's no longer a public figure?
Yes, enough already, internet stalking is not cool and she's no longer a politician 39 66.10%
No, I can't get enough of her, the more Sarah threads, the better 20 33.90%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 10:42 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,036,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yes, I'm sick of those threads. Just as much as I'm sick of the immature threads about Obama that are started everyday by 2 posters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,869,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Like any good stalker, one particular poster refuses to stop obsessing about Sarah Palin. One wonders why; she's no longer a politician, and even when she was, she was a state governor, not a nationally elected official. So my poll is simple: Are you sick and tired of the stalkeresque Daily Kos and Media Matters prompted, obsessive daily posts about SP?
You Betcha, I am sick and tired of hearing about the Quitter, now if she would just sit down and shut up we can forget about the airhead. But then again, we all know that is not going to happen, and as so she so often does, she begs for attention with her ludicrous remarks. So the reality is, either get used to threads with her name on them or ignore them. I try to ignore them but it is like a train wreck, real hard to look away from the mess.
Casper

Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 AM

9,413 posts, read 9,698,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yes, I'm sick of those threads. Just as much as I'm sick of the immature threads about Obama that are started everyday by 2 posters.
Well if Obama stops doing stupid(ly) things.....

Aww, c'mon it was too easy not to take a swipe at that!

Old 07-24-2009, 10:46 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,503,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
The more we talk about morons like Palin the more we can educate the illiterates about just how bad a choice she truly was.

Fail.

You talk about Palin on here to educate illiterates? How does that work? If they are illiterate they couldnt read the nonsense you are talking about on here.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:51 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,318,490 times
Quote:
Dukester makes about 1-12 threads a day about her and she's no longer a politician. It's obsessively stalkeresque and I wanted to gauge the board here to see if I'm in the majority or minority. I'm hoping that enough people regardless of political persuasion will say, "enough is enough" with the Palin stuff. Btw, you didn't vote.
She's a politician till Sunday. (What an odd day to resign!) She will probably be a public figure for a while longer, until even the conservatives figure out she is not good for the party. She keeps putting herself in the limelight.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:01 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,580,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
Fail.

You talk about Palin on here to educate illiterates? How does that work? If they are illiterate they couldnt read the nonsense you are talking about on here.
You might want to read up on literacy issues. Obviously, Mike from back east was talking about political illiterates.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:02 AM

4,465 posts, read 7,975,951 times
Quote:
Like any good stalker, one particular poster refuses to stop obsessing about Sarah Palin. One wonders why; she's no longer a politician, and even when she was, she was a state governor, not a nationally elected official. So my poll is simple: Are you sick and tired of the stalkeresque Daily Kos and Media Matters prompted, obsessive daily posts about SP?
She says she still is.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:03 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,517,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borisNY View Post
You made a thread about Palin to complain that you are sick of threats about Palin?

LMAO

Old 07-24-2009, 11:06 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,503,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You might want to read up on literacy issues. Obviously, Mike from back east was talking about political illiterates.

Oh yeah? You can assume that if you'd like. And I know he'll now cop out of what he said. But I was just going by what he typed.

Way to rush to the rescue, though.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:08 AM

26,135 posts, read 48,790,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Exactly. It's working. Her approval ratings are going down as the end of her reign of error ends. Political illiterates are indeed getting wiser. The more we point out her hollowness, the more rubes we can save from GOP wasteland.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies