Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 04:51 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,379,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcadca View Post
Obama supporters will never admit that Obama is screwing up the country they are to blinded by him. I voted for Bush and was by no means pleased with him all the time but there is going to come a time when Obama and his followers will have to "own it".
Yeah I quess it's Bush's fault that Obama is spending trillions of dollars and has not done one thing for the economy or jobs, ah, so much for promises.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 06:04 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,031,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
With regard to George W Bush being an "idiot," the OP needs to lay off the Kool Aid. Bush has forgotten more about acting presidential than that colossally ignorant boob that succeeded him will ever learn.

Moreover, Obama is a laughing stock in most of the civilized world.
D'uh

Old 07-24-2009, 06:07 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,061,722 times
I do not blame Bush for a single action hussein obama has made. What I do blame Bush for is spending like a Democrat and turning so many conservatives against the Republican party that someone like hussein obama was able to get in the white house with the criminal organization ACORN.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:11 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,752,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Bush never was president, he was a mouthpiece for Cheney, thought you knew that...
Just as Obama is not president, he is a mouthpiece for emmanual, pelosi, reid, dean, any other tom, dick, harry, sally, sue, and jezebel on the democrat side. Thought YOU knew THAT. But you're too blind to see beyond your keyboard.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,198,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Yeah I quess it's Bush's fault that Obama is spending trillions of dollars and has not done one thing for the economy or jobs, ah, so much for promises.
There's a very nice thread that shows the CBO charts. You might want to take advantage of having updated information.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,037,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americaloveitorlveit View Post
The media doesn't report most of his stupidity so unfortunately we have to go to places like youtube, type in Barrack Obama, and just sit back, watch and listen.
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

"unfortunately," huh?

Old 07-24-2009, 07:51 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,031,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Ask me in two years. Hell, I might even vote for a Republican if the right person is up for election. Personally, my store numbers have been up for the last 5 months. I can't complain. Anyway, I'll own it either way. But everyday I pray for improvement over the next few years. Not a complete turnaround, but improvement.
Same here...it depends on who the repubs run too....if RP is ran with a good VPOTUS running mate and major backing by the GOP,then I might just vote for him...if they run Palin/Newt or Newt/Palin (or any simular neoCON moron)then I will just mail my Obama vote in with a smiley faced stamp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies