Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2009, 05:01 PM

37,183 posts, read 19,189,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
What do you mean "We" kimosabe?
He must have a mouse in his pocket or something...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2009, 05:20 PM

133 posts, read 173,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
So you admit to knowing there are already more than one thread on the topic of NBC yet you start a new one to ask a question, deliberately against the rules set out in the TOS....why not ask in one of the existing threads?
Your cartoon has brightened my other wise lack luster day. A rep for you

Old 07-25-2009, 05:25 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americaloveitorlveit View Post
I was going to give this a rest today, but after reading a couple of threads, I'm curious about something.
In our Constitution, you have to be a natural born citizen of America to be the American President, don't you? The media seems to ignore any questions that people have concerning his birth and those that like him just get angry. Why? Do they think if enough time goes by this will all go away?
Before he does any more damage, shouldn't we, as Americans, demand to know who this person, Barrack Hussein Obama, really is? I still don't think it's too late. I mean, was everyone so excited to have the first black President that everything about him was overlooked? Nobody was allowed to use his middle name during his campaign because it would make people nervous I guess.
We know he's not trying to run the country, he's trying to control us. We need to push harder to find out where he came from and who knows the truth, because their agenda is not in our best interest.
Enough evidence has been provided to the contrary, including the state of Hawaii which verified his birth certificate. What else would you like? Jesus Christ to come down and tell you?

Old 07-25-2009, 05:27 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
I need to call my sponsor to keep me off this thread! God forbid I get wrapped up in another "birther" argument.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:30 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Enough evidence has been provided to the contrary, including the state of Hawaii which verified his birth certificate. What else would you like? Jesus Christ to come down and tell you?
lol...conservatives call President Obama the Messiah, don't cha know?

...it's why they hold him to a higher standard....

Old 07-25-2009, 07:02 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,848,653 times
The OP wrote;
Quote:
I was going to give this a rest today, but after reading a couple of threads, I'm curious about something.
No one here believes you were going to "give it a rest".

Quote:
The media seems to ignore any questions that people have concerning his birth
The media ignores it? Come on, you admit to watching Fox, they're not ignoring it, you know that CNN has debunked the birthers, yet Crazy Lou keeps talking about it, MSNBC has all but laughed in their faces, too polite I guess. So where is this "ignore" that you speak of?

Quote:
Before he does any more damage
Any more damage? Has he cozied up to the Saudis? Invaded a country that he knows had nothing to do with 9/11 and knew had no WMD? Allowed his rich friends to take over the government? Fired U S Attorneys for not pursuing frivolous prosecutions of political enemies? Allowed a major American city to be destroyed by incompetence? Ignored the advice of his generals who said we didn't have enough troops to invade and hold Iraq? Not fired the most incompetent Sec Def in history, for any number of reasons?

Which of these damages are you worried about now?

Quote:
shouldn't we, as Americans, demand to know who this person, Barrack Hussein Obama, really is?
Most sane people do, he's the person who won the election despite racist attacks from Fox News, survived an investigation of his "birth status" by his Republican oppenent, whose attorneys realized early in the invetigation that it was foolishness, and the guy who's trying to put our country back on the right track after 8 years of Bush. Are you still confused about who he is?

Quote:
Nobody was allowed to use his middle name during his campaign because it would make people nervous I guess.
Actually that is no more true than the rest of your rantings. Republican John McCain put his foot down (for once) when some of his so-called supporters tried to paint Obama as "the other" by emphasizing the middle name "Hussein". The problem was that McCain's campaign realized through internal polling, that for every wing-nut they attracted with that strategy, they lost more than one "centrist" voter. Centrist meaning, among other things, those with a functioning brain that realized that "playing the Hussein card" was sucking up to the "base" of the Republican party and the centrists were pretty sick of Republican incompetence.

Quote:
We know he's not trying to run the country, he's trying to control us.
I'd suggest a second layer of aluminum foil over your head. Look out, here come the black helicopters!

golfgod

Old 07-26-2009, 09:43 AM

125 posts, read 140,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
The OP wrote;

No one here believes you were going to "give it a rest".

The media ignores it? Come on, you admit to watching Fox, they're not ignoring it, you know that CNN has debunked the birthers, yet Crazy Lou keeps talking about it, MSNBC has all but laughed in their faces, too polite I guess. So where is this "ignore" that you speak of?

Any more damage? Has he cozied up to the Saudis? Invaded a country that he knows had nothing to do with 9/11 and knew had no WMD? Allowed his rich friends to take over the government? Fired U S Attorneys for not pursuing frivolous prosecutions of political enemies? Allowed a major American city to be destroyed by incompetence? Ignored the advice of his generals who said we didn't have enough troops to invade and hold Iraq? Not fired the most incompetent Sec Def in history, for any number of reasons?

Which of these damages are you worried about now?

Most sane people do, he's the person who won the election despite racist attacks from Fox News, survived an investigation of his "birth status" by his Republican oppenent, whose attorneys realized early in the invetigation that it was foolishness, and the guy who's trying to put our country back on the right track after 8 years of Bush. Are you still confused about who he is?

Actually that is no more true than the rest of your rantings. Republican John McCain put his foot down (for once) when some of his so-called supporters tried to paint Obama as "the other" by emphasizing the middle name "Hussein". The problem was that McCain's campaign realized through internal polling, that for every wing-nut they attracted with that strategy, they lost more than one "centrist" voter. Centrist meaning, among other things, those with a functioning brain that realized that "playing the Hussein card" was sucking up to the "base" of the Republican party and the centrists were pretty sick of Republican incompetence.

I'd suggest a second layer of aluminum foil over your head. Look out, here come the black helicopters!

golfgod

One Final question then, what does he mean by a " New World Order" ?

Old 07-26-2009, 10:17 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americaloveitorlveit View Post
One Final question then, what does he mean by a " New World Order" ?
Probably the same thing that George HW Bush meant when he used the phrase all the time.

Now, see the little cup with those little white pills on your beside table. It is time to take them and go back to sleep.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:28 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,093 times
Hall monitor alert!

There are a lot of people that find the secrecy of hussein obama disturbing and questionable. Now if you can get past the hall monitor who trolls the threads looking for opportunities to complain about someone posting.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
lol...conservatives call President Obama the Messiah, don't cha know?

...it's why they hold him to a higher standard....

Conservatives? More confusion from the left?

Louis Farrakhan calls OBAMA Messiah ...

YouTube - Louis Farrakhan calls OBAMA Messiah ...

Newsweek reporter Evan Thomas, on Hardball, says that Obama in a way ... above the country, above – above the world, he's sort of God." ...

The insanity on the left gives and gives and gives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies